Ohhh, I feel stupid.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ohhh, I feel stupid.
3 years ago#11
Why the hash tag? Kids these days...
Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight.
FC:2967 3408 8654-Proud holder of the FrostBite, Rampage, Boulder, Alloy, Firestorm, and the GrandLine Badges!
3 years ago#12
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I pre-ordered from Gamestop, so I got the arctic battle rifle skin. Not thinking, I used all my codes before I turned on the game. Didn't know I'd love the assault rifle so much, and hate the battle rifle. Then my friend tells my that there's an assault rifle skin I could have traded for.

#notthinking

Stopped reading when you said you loved the AR.

KYS asap.

Someone's mad they got rolfstomped by an AR.
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
3 years ago#13
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I pre-ordered from Gamestop, so I got the arctic battle rifle skin. Not thinking, I used all my codes before I turned on the game. Didn't know I'd love the assault rifle so much, and hate the battle rifle. Then my friend tells my that there's an assault rifle skin I could have traded for.

#notthinking

KYS asap.

Yup, Only bad players think the AR sucks
3 years ago#14
Wow.

#dmrisbetter
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
3 years ago#15
Urdnot_Runt posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

#notthinking

KYS asap.

Yup, Only bad players think the AR sucks

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't tell if serious
I give halo leasons: 30 minutes for a 1month, 1 hour for 1600 ms pts or a 3month, more than an hour $50 paypal. Msg me for more info.
3 years ago#16
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

#notthinking

KYS asap.

No.
I give halo leasons: 30 minutes for a 1month, 1 hour for 1600 ms pts or a 3month, more than an hour $50 paypal. Msg me for more info.
3 years ago#17
Knew I wasn't going to use the BR so I never bothered with the skin. I think it was on my receipt and I threw it away o.o
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ohhh, I feel stupid.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived