Ohhh, I feel stupid.

#11david_bustamovePosted 11/30/2012 9:15:55 AM
Why the hash tag? Kids these days...
---
Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight.
FC:2967 3408 8654-Proud holder of the FrostBite, Rampage, Boulder, Alloy, Firestorm, and the GrandLine Badges!
#12BeastlyIguana(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:18:33 AM
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I pre-ordered from Gamestop, so I got the arctic battle rifle skin. Not thinking, I used all my codes before I turned on the game. Didn't know I'd love the assault rifle so much, and hate the battle rifle. Then my friend tells my that there's an assault rifle skin I could have traded for.

#notthinking

Stopped reading when you said you loved the AR.

KYS asap.

Someone's mad they got rolfstomped by an AR.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#13Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/30/2012 10:26:37 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I pre-ordered from Gamestop, so I got the arctic battle rifle skin. Not thinking, I used all my codes before I turned on the game. Didn't know I'd love the assault rifle so much, and hate the battle rifle. Then my friend tells my that there's an assault rifle skin I could have traded for.

#notthinking

KYS asap.

Yup, Only bad players think the AR sucks
#14Blue_ChevalierPosted 11/30/2012 10:30:25 AM
Wow.

#dmrisbetter
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#15ST_ZeroPosted 11/30/2012 10:31:34 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

#notthinking

KYS asap.

Yup, Only bad players think the AR sucks

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't tell if serious
---
I give halo leasons: 30 minutes for a 1month, 1 hour for 1600 ms pts or a 3month, more than an hour $50 paypal. Msg me for more info.
#16ST_ZeroPosted 11/30/2012 10:31:49 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
ST_Zero posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

#notthinking

KYS asap.

No.
---
I give halo leasons: 30 minutes for a 1month, 1 hour for 1600 ms pts or a 3month, more than an hour $50 paypal. Msg me for more info.
#17SpiduxLimitlessPosted 11/30/2012 10:33:13 AM
Knew I wasn't going to use the BR so I never bothered with the skin. I think it was on my receipt and I threw it away o.o
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux