Favorite and most hated game lists?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Favorite and most hated game lists?

User Info: DrStrangelove88

DrStrangelove88
4 years ago#1
I kind of hate big team slayer the most because of insta-spawns and people always picking Ragnarok. Plus the DMR/BR problem is amplified by the huge open maps.

For some reason I really like Oddball. It's frantically paced and alot of fun. Dominion is a close 2nd. Objective games are way better in this one.
If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic.

User Info: J1mi

J1mi
4 years ago#2
Oddball, Dominion. I want BTB objective...
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#3
Favorite right now would be ctf,

I mainly a ffa player in other fps, but i hate regicide in this

I also want btb objective
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
4 years ago#4
I really love the concept of Dominion, I just don't have a good strategy down, yet. I need to familiarize myself with all the tidbits that go with it.

Right now I hate Regicide.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: DieRomantiic

DieRomantiic
4 years ago#5
Not a fan of dominion, i need to play it a few more times but meh. Always liked slayer though and recently tried BTB which is ok, only a few good maps but its fun.
Before the Nightmare

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#6
Right now my favorite is a 3-way tie between Infinity Slayer, BTIS, & Regicide. I F***ING HATE Flood at the moment.
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#7
I like Infinity Slayer, CTF, Slayer Pro, and Oddball. Dominion is alright. I don't like KOTH, Regicide, and Big Team (only because it is always on Ragnarok). Hopefully Team Regicide is a little better than FFA Regicide.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Favorite and most hated game lists?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived