Need help, I lost all my campaign saves and it says I have to start at Prologue.

#1Papa Ge0rgioPosted 11/30/2012 10:35:10 AM
What's going on?

I mean, I've had my Loadouts reset before , but this is outrageous. I played thru most of the campaign on Legendary and had but 2 levels left to play. And out of nowhere it's all gone, does anyone know wtf happened and how I can fix it?

I'm really disappointed with 343 right now.
---
Not changing this sig until I'm done with Probation.
#2SpiduxLimitlessPosted 11/30/2012 10:36:42 AM
Wow. I'm doing the legendary run solo and if that happened to me I don't think I'd play it anymore. That REALLY sucks.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#312345sniperz123Posted 11/30/2012 10:38:23 AM
Get a team together and do a legendary coop run.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#4AngelsNAirwav3sPosted 11/30/2012 10:39:24 AM
Log in to your account, not your friends account on your xbox who hasn't played any campaign.
---
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
#5Motokid6Posted 11/30/2012 10:42:38 AM
My buddy had a similar issue. He completes the game on heroic only to find a day later a few levels were showing no completion.. what's up with this?
#6ParanoidObsessivePosted 11/30/2012 10:49:12 AM
12345sniperz123 posted...
Get a team together and do a legendary coop run.

That doesn't really help if you're trying to get the solo Legendary achievement.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#7jakeDiLLaPosted 11/30/2012 11:16:36 AM
I'd be pissed and probably never play the game again, thankfully I don't think anything like this has happened to me
#8Papa Ge0rgio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:30:01 PM
I'm so f***ing pissed right now, I lost over 18 hours of game play. I don't get how I could randomly lose ALL my missions. It saved all the terminals I found, and my service record says "Legendary (in progress)", hell even my Commendations acknowledge all the missions I played.

Yet when I start up Campaign it's as if it never happened. And all I can do is start from the Prologue.

Why the f*** would I wanna waste another 18 hours just for this to happen all over again. Guys, I need a solution.
---
Not changing this sig until I'm done with Probation.
#912345sniperz123Posted 11/30/2012 12:32:03 PM
Papa Ge0rgio posted...
I'm so f***ing pissed right now, I lost over 18 hours of game play. I don't get how I could randomly lose ALL my missions. It saved all the terminals I found, and my service record says "Legendary (in progress)", hell even my Commendations acknowledge all the missions I played.

Yet when I start up Campaign it's as if it never happened. And all I can do is start from the Prologue.

Why the f*** would I wanna waste another 18 hours just for this to happen all over again. Guys, I need a solution.

Complain your *** off until 343 does something, do it over, ignore the acheivement

Seems like those are the options.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#10Red01MustangGTPosted 11/30/2012 12:55:34 PM
You could try running through on easy to get to your spot again, then switch it back to legendary. Not sure if this will work for the achievement or not, but might be worth a shot, or ask a friend to host a game for you on a later mission and see if when you leave and go solo if that's where you'll be able to continue from?
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7