Why this game is failing with 343

#11stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:54:20 PM
ODomm posted...
%100 of people don't have to like a game guys...

...That being said, TC is in the minority. This game is fantastic, Halo is not dead. Are there problems? Yes. Will 343 fix them? Yes. They've already stated that they have a tight schedule for multiple title updates.

If I'm in the minority, then why is the population going down everyday and its only been a few weeks
---
Like HD gameplay videos? Subscribe to my channel!
www.youtube.com/awildke7chum
#12xoAxeloxPosted 11/30/2012 2:55:27 PM
this game sucks

this is not disputable. this is fact.
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#13The_Dark_WallPosted 11/30/2012 2:57:05 PM
........Like every game ever? Populations always dwindle as a great portion of people play through the campaign leave it, buy it because its halo, or are focusing on legendary. As far as a halo game I think this one is pretty good.
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#14xoAxeloxPosted 11/30/2012 2:58:38 PM
its been slightly over three weeks. the population is nearly down to what reach had during the end of its lifespan. reach was the worst halo game and it was out for two years before h4 was released.
---
#15stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:03:52 PM
xoAxelox posted...
its been slightly over three weeks. the population is nearly down to what reach had during the end of its lifespan. reach was the worst halo game and it was out for two years before h4 was released.

thank you. everyone that honestly thinks this game is fine the way it is either is in denial or just doesn't care about Halo
---
#16VoicelessAmberPosted 11/30/2012 3:14:52 PM
I'm sure it's not partly due to Black Ops 2 being released around 2 weeks after Halo 4 in the US.
---
If Girl means Guy In Real Life, then Guy must mean Girl Underneath Yes Men
#17xoAxeloxPosted 11/30/2012 3:18:25 PM
cod4 was released shortly after halo 3 and the population was still huge.
black ops was released after reach and the population was still fine.

nice try.
---
#18DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/30/2012 3:19:44 PM
stixzilla posted...
So why bother beating around the bush, I know how we all hate reading long forum posts anyway.

Halo isn't dying, it's dead. The once glorious franchise we used to love and respect has had some of the lowest peak hours in the history of the game with Halo 4 (including the end of Halo: Reach and my video commentary has proof, but more on that later).

I decided to go through the THC, MLG, Waypoint, and other forum websites and gather all of our valid complaints (not just OMG I HATE JETPACK), and compiled them into one video. Will I accomplish anything? Probably not, but a video commentary where I explain my love for the game and why we are giving the company tough love might make some leeway.

At the very least, I'm trying and I urge everyone else out there to do so as well. Make our voice heard, don't just lurk in forums. The only way we can revive Halo is by getting the attention of the people that make it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBZIWnTX8o

Halo 4 is one of the best, if not the best game in the series. You can't please everyone, but the majority is pleased with the game. You happen to be in the minority.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#19Orange_ApplePosted 11/30/2012 3:19:55 PM
This Board and the MLG board are seriously the most negative boards I've ever been on. So many annoying users constantly complaining.

But you know what they say about misery.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#20stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:20:59 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
stixzilla posted...
So why bother beating around the bush, I know how we all hate reading long forum posts anyway.

Halo isn't dying, it's dead. The once glorious franchise we used to love and respect has had some of the lowest peak hours in the history of the game with Halo 4 (including the end of Halo: Reach and my video commentary has proof, but more on that later).

I decided to go through the THC, MLG, Waypoint, and other forum websites and gather all of our valid complaints (not just OMG I HATE JETPACK), and compiled them into one video. Will I accomplish anything? Probably not, but a video commentary where I explain my love for the game and why we are giving the company tough love might make some leeway.

At the very least, I'm trying and I urge everyone else out there to do so as well. Make our voice heard, don't just lurk in forums. The only way we can revive Halo is by getting the attention of the people that make it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBZIWnTX8o

Halo 4 is one of the best, if not the best game in the series. You can't please everyone, but the majority is pleased with the game. You happen to be in the minority.

the majority must be playing CoD then, cause they sure aren't sining in. Whered all 3 million of those opening day copies go? Well, I know 12 of them are at the gamestop by my house on the used shelf
---