Why this game is failing with 343

#21NightmanxComethPosted 11/30/2012 2:22:39 PM
darren19822000 posted...
UnamedSoldier0o posted...
Pointless, this is the best Halo since H3 for most people, and for a few like myself the best Halo since H2.

thats cuz your a baddie. this is not halo. this game is fun when you forget what its called. nothing feel like halo here. bad maps, perks, loadouts no ranking.

I would beat you in any Halo, even Halo Wars, boy.
---
They took you Night Man and you don't belong to them. They left me in a world of darkness without your sexy hands and I miss you, Night Man... so bad.
#22xoAxeloxPosted 11/30/2012 2:22:48 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Halo 4 is one of the best, if not the best game in the series. You can't please everyone, but the majority is pleased with the game. You happen to be in the minority.

i wasnt aware the 50-100k people that get on daily was the majority over the 1million+ people who purchased the game

logic
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#23DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/30/2012 2:23:20 PM
stixzilla posted...
ODomm posted...
%100 of people don't have to like a game guys...

...That being said, TC is in the minority. This game is fantastic, Halo is not dead. Are there problems? Yes. Will 343 fix them? Yes. They've already stated that they have a tight schedule for multiple title updates.

If I'm in the minority, then why is the population going down everyday and its only been a few weeks

Because Black Ops 2 came out a week after Halo, and Call of Duty has been king of XBOX Live since 2007. There are also a bunch of other AAA titles launching because it's November. People don't just sit around playing Halo all day like it's 2001.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#24stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:23:44 PM
xoAxelox posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Halo 4 is one of the best, if not the best game in the series. You can't please everyone, but the majority is pleased with the game. You happen to be in the minority.

i wasnt aware the 50-100k people that get on daily was the majority over the 1million+ people who purchased the game

logic

homie it was 3million on opening day
---
Like HD gameplay videos? Subscribe to my channel!
www.youtube.com/awildke7chum
#25Koelker12Posted 11/30/2012 2:29:01 PM
stixzilla posted...
So why bother beating around the bush, I know how we all hate reading long forum posts anyway.

Halo isn't dying, it's dead. The once glorious franchise we used to love and respect has had some of the lowest peak hours in the history of the game with Halo 4 (including the end of Halo: Reach and my video commentary has proof, but more on that later).

I decided to go through the THC, MLG, Waypoint, and other forum websites and gather all of our valid complaints (not just OMG I HATE JETPACK), and compiled them into one video. Will I accomplish anything? Probably not, but a video commentary where I explain my love for the game and why we are giving the company tough love might make some leeway.

At the very least, I'm trying and I urge everyone else out there to do so as well. Make our voice heard, don't just lurk in forums. The only way we can revive Halo is by getting the attention of the people that make it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkBZIWnTX8o

Why is there always someone who tries to speak on behalf of everyone, when no one asked nor granted him the right to do so?

Halo 4 is the best Halo yet in my opinion, so stop trying to speak for me and everyone else who feels the same. I don't go around spouting nonsense about how the entire fanbase LOVES the game; because that would be untrue.
---
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/
#26DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/30/2012 2:29:03 PM
xoAxelox posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

logic

As I said, there are other games out there to play. That doesn't make Halo bad. They should have launched in September instead of right between Assassin's Creed III and Black Ops 2. Most of my friends don't even have enough time between work and school to play all the games they buy in November.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#27thisawesomedudePosted 11/30/2012 2:33:15 PM
stixzilla posted...
oh and there were over 3 million copies sold and this game peaks at 100k... math>>

Statistics have nothing to do with this. A game can be bad and sell more. Its the hype that sells.
---
Wolfman Jack says this is a signature baby!
#28VoicelessAmberPosted 11/30/2012 2:33:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29OmniphagosPosted 11/30/2012 2:35:30 PM
If I wanted to play Halo 2 again, I'd go on Xboxconnect and play Halo 2. If I wanted to play Halo 3, all I would have to do is pop in the disc. Why can't you people complaining about Halo 4(come to think of it, this applies to practically ever game sequel) just do the same?

Why in the blue hell would they just release Halo 3 again in 2012 and just rename it Halo 4? How does that make any sense? I guess it would to people who wish they just never changed anything but update the graphics.

Hell, I play MK9 and that game sold a ton of copies but guess what? The online community pretty much died and I never asked what happened to all those people who equalled 3 million buys for that game. Why can't we just agree that the "hardcore" gamer does not equal the majority of the people who buy games.

Are people even allowed to have fun with games anymore? When you buy a game, are you supposed to play it nonstop to please someone on the net just because they want their game to have the bigger community compared to another game in the genre? Does it really mater that much to you?
---
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."
#30VoicelessAmberPosted 11/30/2012 2:38:08 PM
Unless I see irrefutable proof that Halo 3's player base numbers were more or less the same in the weeks after CoD4's release, then I'll still believe Black Ops 2 played a part in the player base fall of Halo 4. Even if there were proof, there are other factors to consider, lots of them.
---
If Girl means Guy In Real Life, then Guy must mean Girl Underneath Yes Men