Why this game is failing with 343

#41stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:02:26 PM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...

do you even lift?

That's what I figured, cancerous troll, nothing more. Nothing to see here people.

lol you think Halo Reach is better than any other Halo and I'm the troll
---
Like HD gameplay videos? Subscribe to my channel!
www.youtube.com/awildke7chum
#42LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 3:03:15 PM
Nezu Chiza posted...
There's a huge difference between someone not liking a game and the series being dead. As an example, I hated Assassin's Creed 1. Yet the series sure wasn't dead.

Same with AC:R.

Personally, I like the changes. Halo 3 was behind its time. Way too simple, nothing really fresh added from 2. Not only that, but I felt like Master Chief actually had a personality in this one.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced
#43LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 3:06:33 PM
stixzilla posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...

do you even lift?

That's what I figured, cancerous troll, nothing more. Nothing to see here people.

umadbro? Why come up with a logical response when I can just attack people who disagree with my brain-damaged opinions. Reach was good. Had a good story line, good characters, nice graphics, a few over due changes. I've played Halo for a long time, but Halo:Reach was the first time I felt myself impressed by a Halo game. Well, maybe Halo 2. Regardless, Halo 3 sucked.
---
#44stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:09:12 PM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...

do you even lift?

umadbro? Why come up with a logical response when I can just attack people who disagree with my brain-damaged opinions. Reach was good. Had a good story line, good characters, nice graphics, a few over due changes. I've played Halo for a long time, but Halo:Reach was the first time I felt myself impressed by a Halo game. Well, maybe Halo 2. Regardless, Halo 3 sucked.

another BK trying to troll. H4 fans at their finest #whythegameisdying
---
#45RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 11/30/2012 3:11:08 PM
Halo 3 was HELLA stale, yet MLG kiddies look fondly on it through rose tinted glasses, probably in part because it was the last ranked Halo game that gave them bragging rights and an inflated sense of self worth. No more numerical ego stroking.
#46DutchehPosted 11/30/2012 3:13:14 PM
Omniphagos posted...
If I wanted to play Halo 2 again, I'd go on Xboxconnect and play Halo 2. If I wanted to play Halo 3, all I would have to do is pop in the disc. Why can't you people complaining about Halo 4(come to think of it, this applies to practically ever game sequel) just do the same?

Why in the blue hell would they just release Halo 3 again in 2012 and just rename it Halo 4? How does that make any sense? I guess it would to people who wish they just never changed anything but update the graphics.

Hell, I play MK9 and that game sold a ton of copies but guess what? The online community pretty much died and I never asked what happened to all those people who equalled 3 million buys for that game. Why can't we just agree that the "hardcore" gamer does not equal the majority of the people who buy games.

Are people even allowed to have fun with games anymore? When you buy a game, are you supposed to play it nonstop to please someone on the net just because they want their game to have the bigger community compared to another game in the genre? Does it really mater that much to you?

and God forbid if anyone wants to go outside and enjoy Life too. Nay, we must sit inside all day stressing about what's wrong with the game rather than making an attempt to enjoy it.
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't 'choose' to have." -cayerful1
#47stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:13:25 PM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
Halo 3 was HELLA stale, yet MLG kiddies look fondly on it through rose tinted glasses, probably in part because it was the last ranked Halo game that gave them bragging rights and an inflated sense of self worth. No more numerical ego stroking.

it was better than the last 2 games that came out...
---
#48majormPosted 11/30/2012 3:15:08 PM
I'm not reading all the posts because I know what they'll say. The fans will jump all over the TC and tell him nobody cares what he thinks. And many people won't. But there are obviously a LOT of people that agree with him judging by the numerous complaints I've seen.

I fall somewhere in between. I thought Bungie actually ruined Halo MP with Reach. I HATED the changes they made to it. There is a lot I don't like about this game's MP but I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since it came out so....I've accepted the changes; both those from Reach (DMR, jet packs, etc) and the additional changes 343 has made and I've had fun with it anyway.

There are several things I'd like to see changed. Number 1 among them is some more maps for IS for crying out loud!! But I also have Black Ops 2 that I've hardly touched. I guess if I get tired of H4, I'll play that.

One thing I know for sure. For the most part, your complaints will fall on deaf ears. They spent years making the game the way they wanted to make it. They may make some minor tweaks but the truth is; they got your money and there are still enough people playing it that they feel the game is a success. They won't change much.

BTW I should mention, I think the campaign is flat-out amazing!! Superb job on that 343.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#49LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 3:15:10 PM
stixzilla posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...
stixzilla posted...

do you even lift?

another BK trying to troll. H4 fans at their finest #whythegameisdying

You haven't actually made a point. All you have really done is abuse internet lingo like the piece of cybercancer you are. A hashtag... on gamefaqs? Also, if you're the guy in this video, AWiLdeKe7chum (lol), your opinions suck even worse then I thought. This video will never make it far, and 343 won't care.
---
#50RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 11/30/2012 3:16:17 PM
stixzilla posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...

it was better than the last 2 games that came out...

Which, according to you, isn't saying much.