Why this game is failing with 343

#61stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:40:05 PM
You haven't actually made a point. All you have really done is abuse internet lingo like the piece of cybercancer you are. A hashtag... on gamefaqs? Also, if you're the guy in this video, AWiLdeKe7chum (lol), your opinions suck even worse then I thought. This video will never make it far, and 343 won't care.

I made the point that you're mad
---
Like HD gameplay videos? Subscribe to my channel!
www.youtube.com/awildke7chum
#62namewitheldPosted 11/30/2012 4:41:23 PM(edited)
I really liked all the Halo's.

Halo: CE

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Halo Reach

All 8/10's maybe even a 9/10 for Halo 3.

Im a unique and beautiful butterfly :)

edit: its worth saying: Im not buying this because its not made by bungie. If it was I would, but its not.
#63DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/30/2012 4:42:56 PM
stixzilla posted...
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
Halo 3 was HELLA stale, yet MLG kiddies look fondly on it through rose tinted glasses, probably in part because it was the last ranked Halo game that gave them bragging rights and an inflated sense of self worth. No more numerical ego stroking.

it was better than the last 2 games that came out...

No, it wasn't. Again, you're the minority. Take a deep breath, accept the FACT that MOST people really like Halo 4 and a lot of people really like Halo: Reach. If you prefer Halo 3, then that's what you should be playing. It still exists, I saw it at Target. It was pretty cheap too. I assure you the release of Reach and Halo 4 did not wipe Halo 3 from existence.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#64YumilityPosted 11/30/2012 4:45:08 PM
stixzilla posted...
dueric posted...
Last night the mulitplayer population was the same as Blops 2.

Thing is, people only saw the initial exodus of COD players and somehow are trying to correlate that with Halo 4 being a bad game.

Sorry, that's just not the case.

It's just easier to hate on something when you think everyone else agrees. Unfortunately, it seems the haters are the minority this time.

that's ridiculous and made up. CoD multiplayer was at 700k at one point the other day

Depends on the time of day. These things fluctuate.
#65lderivedxPosted 11/30/2012 4:47:17 PM(edited)
Depends on the time of day. These things fluctuate.

Yeah, but I can't think of any reason to suppose CoD was at its low while Halo was at its high.

accept the FACT that MOST people really like Halo 4 and a lot of people really like Halo: Reach.

That's why Reach is getting beat by a game with 3 sequels on the most played xbl games. Makes sense.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#66duericPosted 11/30/2012 4:48:08 PM(edited)
stixzilla posted...
dueric posted...

Thing is, people only saw the initial exodus of COD players and somehow are trying to correlate that with Halo 4 being a bad game.

It's just easier to hate on something when you think everyone else agrees. Unfortunately, it seems the haters are the minority this time.

that's ridiculous and made up. CoD multiplayer was at 700k at one point the other day

The other day? You mean Nov 13 - 20th? During launch and double xp weekend?

Check again, homie. You might be surprised at what you find.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#67Devil_wings00Posted 11/30/2012 4:48:50 PM
They already sold a bazillion copies, they don't care what you think lol As long as what they are doing it making the copies fly off the shelves your opinion is moot. No sense in complaining. Plenty of other games you can go play that you DO like.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#68stixzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:50:46 PM
dueric posted...
stixzilla posted...
dueric posted...

The other day? You mean Nov 13 - 20th? During launch and double xp weekend?

Check again, homie. You might be surprised at what you find.

Im online right now. 544,861 online. I'll take a picture and post it to twitter if you want. How many does halo have online right now?
---
Like HD gameplay videos? Subscribe to my channel!
www.youtube.com/awildke7chum
#69DodexusPosted 11/30/2012 4:50:57 PM
Black Ops 2 is quite bad honestly, IMO worst of the franchise. I bought it, played it on release day, now it's in the hands of my friend who's playing it until christmas when he gets his own copy. Only pro is the zombies, and that still gets boring about one to two hours in. Halo is solid, I've been playing since the release and found enjoyment every step of the way. Halo is a game to play with a group, so get a gang together and play online. I never get bored of that! CoD is a game that you can play by yourself (not that halo isn't) and have as much fun as if you were in a group. I have 8-10 people I play H4 with everyday, and every last one of us can say that this game is going to last. Black Ops 2 however? I'm unsure.
#70Pacman2dxPosted 11/30/2012 4:52:05 PM
Compiling opinions in a video does not make those opinions fact - learn to speak and think for yourself TC.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..