noob kills

#11BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/30/2012 2:31:57 PM
L337_Muffen posted...
Simple fix, don't play those game types, or check your corners if they're getting you with boltshot use PV; and then stop getting up close and punching, use the DMR, BR, or LR.

To summarize stop being a noob, and start playing like someone who doesn't suck.
/thead

"If your playstyle is ruined by long-range players like me being the only ones to get good weapons to shore up our weaknesses, be a long range player like me!".
I think that's occured to OP and they'd still rather be a CQB player. Some of us like that.

(more) On topic; the Hardlight Shield is a good Boltshot counter; most users are so used to instakilling all day long, you can waltz around a corner with that thing up and they'll just blast it, not even muss your hair and panic. You can also put it up in time to block people running at you charging it, lower it before they can grenade, shoot them and put it back up if they try Boltshotting you again.

I haven't found a remedy for plasma sticks yet, though I've been thinking of Hardlight Shielding instead of melee attacking when I'm about to pummel a known plasma grenade user. Given that stickies bounce off the Hardlight Shield and they like to get as close as possible before trying to stick, I think it might be possible to trick them into self-sticking.
#12biolinkPosted 11/30/2012 2:59:13 PM(edited)
Me and my friend were talking about people that run all the way up on you with only the intention of trying to stick you lol. I like ro hope there is an award or armor you get for stickies, otherwise god help those people. Usually I only get stuck by one of those guys in narrow corridoors.
#13Msheridan1990Posted 11/30/2012 2:57:19 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Not really, but at the same time I am a lot better than you.

this
#14WebstedgePosted 11/30/2012 2:57:54 PM
I mean, I hate it when they get a lucky stick in too, but 9 times out of 10 I'm gonna beat them in a firefight anyway so whatever
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#15bearded_moosePosted 11/30/2012 2:59:38 PM
i think it's funny how melee to plasma grenade is the only thing some people are capable of.

i see them on my radar. i turn around and start backpedaling. they start beating the crap out of the air between us and throwing grenades that i just juke while i murk them with my carbine.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12
#16Nezu ChizaPosted 11/30/2012 3:02:17 PM
superh, I suspect you throw plasma grenades as well, and certainly go for From the Grave's when you can. So what, exactly, is your problem other than "Oh noes, I can't melee them without risk!"
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#17LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 3:08:09 PM
Anyone else getting annoyed by the amount of bullet spammers in any range? I often die when I want to kill somebody. So unfair.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced
#18Ultima_WraithPosted 11/30/2012 3:09:55 PM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
Anyone else getting annoyed by the amount of bullet spammers in any range? I often die when I want to kill somebody. So unfair.

Almost as bad as shield spammers, I mean HELLO? who hides behind a regenerating protective field?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167
#19LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 3:16:02 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...

Almost as bad as shield spammers, I mean HELLO? who hides behind a regenerating protective field?

Or those jerks who jump. I mean, what is this? Just stay at one elevation. That needs to be nerfed.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced
#20Ultima_WraithPosted 11/30/2012 3:20:57 PM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
LifeVirus1289 posted...

Or those jerks who jump. I mean, what is this? Just stay at one elevation. That needs to be nerfed.

All up in my face like "Gravity? Lol"
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167