Which helmet is it that has CIO's three lights and Raider's head-mushroom thing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Which helmet is it that has CIO's three lights and Raider's head-mushroom thing?

User Info: BurnsDepartment

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#1
I just saw it for the first time, and I'm left wondering what the heck such a rare helmet is. The three lights from CIO were set in the middle of a high-set, small visor, if that helps. It was also worn by a level 90, so it could well be a specialization helmet.

User Info: Dodexus

Dodexus
4 years ago#2
Tracker, I believe that's what you're talking about.

User Info: xstrudel

xstrudel
4 years ago#3
Tracker Helmet, I believe.

also, lol'd at "mushroom head"
You see eventually I hope to build an entire purple person... And we will be best friends

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#4
Thanks, folks.
Seems nobody picks Tracker, then. Or at least likes the helmet.

User Info: SuicidalPope

SuicidalPope
4 years ago#5
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/halo-4/thumb/c/c5/Tracker.png/468px-Tracker.png

Picture for reference.
Sector Z was the worst Nintendo game I wasted my money on. Nothing reminds me of it, thankfully. - dueric

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#6
I have it/like it.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#7
SuicidalPope posted...
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/halo-4/thumb/c/c5/Tracker.png/468px-Tracker.png

Picture for reference.

That's the one.
Appreciate it; the bloke I saw it on only spoke Spanish, so I couldn't ask him.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Which helmet is it that has CIO's three lights and Raider's head-mushroom thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived