Oceanic Circuit Armor, Arctic BR, and Female Recruit Avatar Armor codes 4 Trade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Oceanic Circuit Armor, Arctic BR, and Female Recruit Avatar Armor codes 4 Trade
3 years ago#1
I currently have codes for the Oceanic Armor, the Arctic BR skin, and the Female Recruit Avatar Armor. I'm willing to trade some or all for other codes, i.e. Deadeye, Locus, Web, Raptor, or Fotus if someone is that damn crazy. I'm not interested in DewXP or the Forest Armor.
3 years ago#2
What were you doing for 13 minutes, you made this account and didn't post right away???

Suspiiiiicious.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
3 years ago#3
Checking my dinner, and technically I made this account days ago just didn't bother to confirm it until today.
3 years ago#4
Assuming you go first, I have a Locus code I'd trade you for that BR skin.
---
Sector Z was the worst Nintendo game I wasted my money on. Nothing reminds me of it, thankfully. - dueric
3 years ago#5
Sorry, was eating dinner with my wife and daughter. SuicidalPope I PM'd you.
3 years ago#6
So is anyone interested in a trade? I will not go first because I've been swindled before, which is why I do not have the Male Recruit Avatar Armor. Will provide proof of codes.
3 years ago#7
Izek13 posted...
So is anyone interested in a trade? I will not go first because I've been swindled before, which is why I do not have the Male Recruit Avatar Armor. Will provide proof of codes.

how is that even possible? you just made an account
---
derp
3 years ago#8
wasn't referring to this board.
3 years ago#9
Izek13 posted...
wasn't referring to this board.

yea yea sure sure, not like any provisional accounts have never scammed anyone ever...
---
derp
3 years ago#10
blah blah blah, eat me. I'm not here to rip people off, I posted to try to find someone to trade with that wouldn't scam me like on the waypoint boards before trading was no longer allowed.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Oceanic Circuit Armor, Arctic BR, and Female Recruit Avatar Armor codes 4 Trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived