IGN's Top 10 Halo Maps

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. IGN's Top 10 Halo Maps
4 years ago#1
Anyone agree with 'em?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/01/top-10-halo-maps-of-all-time

Pretty decent list, imo. I would LOVE a remake of Ivory Tower. One of my favorite MP maps in any game, and it hasn't been remade yet.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#2
Wasn't Ivory Tower remade in Reach as Reflection? I always want to play that map but no one ever votes for it... So I get stuck with forge world maps instead
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
4 years ago#3
Oh I also forgot to add that I do agree with many of those choices, except that the inclusion of Exile is insta-fail... well not really, but I hate that dang map!
4 years ago#4
ptreemf12 posted...
Wasn't Ivory Tower remade in Reach as Reflection? I always want to play that map but no one ever votes for it... So I get stuck with forge world maps instead

Not sure...never played enough of Reach to remember the maps =P
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#5
ptreemf12 posted...

It was certainly in Reach. I can't think of the name of it right now, but it did Ivory Tower justice imho.
#Halo 4
4 years ago#6
Yeah I'm pretty sure Reflection is the remake of Ivory tower. It's freakin sweet too. Not as nostalgia-tastic, but it was a breath of fresh air in Reach in my opinion.

I would have liked to see Avalanche on that list. Probably my favorite DLC map out of all the games. I also have some very fond memories of Zanzibar and Head Long in Halo 2 ^_^
4 years ago#7
Like ptreemf12 said, it's Reflection. It's not as fun in Reach though.

There's people that like Exile? I'm amazed.
4 years ago#8
Exile a top 10 map? Utter nonsense. And seriously, where's Midship? Couldn't disagree more with that list.
4 years ago#9
sdchi posted...
Exile a top 10 map? Utter nonsense. And seriously, where's Midship? Couldn't disagree more with that list.

I'm sure they were just trying to shove in a Halo 4 map
4 years ago#10
sdchi posted...

I disagree with it not being fun. I had some really good times on it as did some friends of mine. And Exile is a great map To each their own I suppose.

I will say though, that I thought it was out of place at 10, because there are at least two or three other maps not named that should've gone there.

Valhalla/Ragnarok
Haven
Longbow

I liked Blood Gulch, and it's a classic no doubt, but it wouldn't be my number one.
#Halo 4
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. IGN's Top 10 Halo Maps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived