Does Halo 4 use a special algorithm that always put bad players in bad teams?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does Halo 4 use a special algorithm that always put bad players in bad teams?

User Info: Vincent_Core

Vincent_Core
4 years ago#1
Been playing from 7 this morning, only need 10 wins to complete the monthly challenge, and I've only won 3 games so far. It's infuriating.
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.

User Info: Hunter2hunted

Hunter2hunted
4 years ago#2
It does seem that way sometimes. Earlier I had a game where me and one other person on my team got more than 10 kills. The other six went 9 and lower, each one dying more than 10 times. Other team, no such problems.
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#3
I've noticed in Infinity or especially Big Team that only like 3 people ever get at least 15 kills.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: Nintendo_to

Nintendo_to
4 years ago#4
Do you guys always leave your parties after a game? I stick around if the good people on the enemy team leave, and vice versa.

User Info: Major_Marth

Major_Marth
4 years ago#5
You've done nothing but play Halo since 7 this morning? Do you really have nothing productive to do?
There's so much e-peen swinging going on in this topic somebody's gonna lose an eye.

User Info: ninebreakerzero

ninebreakerzero
4 years ago#6
my favorite ones are when members of my team ragequit and the game decides to never add anyone else to my team
(GT: Snowgoose lawl) (White FC: 1807-2314-0565) (SS FC: 0389-9118-4592) (Platinum FC: 0862-3733-1237)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does Halo 4 use a special algorithm that always put bad players in bad teams?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived