A Halo Vet's First Day With Halo 4...

#21ChariloePosted 11/30/2012 11:43:00 PM
thehelpfulgamer posted...
kingdede77 posted...
Now that you have to move your thumb off the joystick to work it, it's more difficult to do either of those things so I just don't bother with it at all now.

Stopped reading there since you apparently do not know that there are multiple control options.....

How many of them are called Default? Just the one I'm pretty sure. Since it's called default and the game defaults to it I'm going to assume that the game thinks it's best played with this control scheme. Bumper Jumper was arguably the best set up for Halo 3, but I never used it because everything felt out of place. If my Razor controller still worked this wouldn't be a problem at all.

You don't have to force yourself to just use the default. Just use Recon.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#22thehelpfulgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:46:40 PM
pokelordguy posted...
kingdede77 posted...
Now that you have to move your thumb off the joystick to work it, it's more difficult to do either of those things so I just don't bother with it at all now.

Stopped reading there since you apparently do not know that there are multiple control options.....

How many of them are called Default? Just the one I'm pretty sure. Since it's called default and the game defaults to it I'm going to assume that the game thinks it's best played with this control scheme. Bumper Jumper was arguably the best set up for Halo 3, but I never used it because everything felt out of place. If my Razor controller still worked this wouldn't be a problem at all.

If something feels out of place on default that's a good indication that you should change it Sherlock.

There's no way to fix it. The next logical place would be having it switch spots with sprint, but it wouldn't work right having that on B or any face button for that matter. I've already checked the other layouts. Default is the best one for me. Just because it's the best of a bad situation doesn't make it good. It's like voting. Maybe in a few years you'll understand. :)
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#23thehelpfulgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:51:52 PM
pokelordguy posted...
pokelordguy posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
U sound really bad kid

Unless you're for some reason using Microsoft Sam I shouldn't sound at all. Do you also taste speech or feel smells?

I read, "I'm an angry literal 14 year old who is easily offended by others criticism."

Are you sure you didn't hear that? Now I'm confused. Do your senses work right or don't they?

Look at my username. Now look at the username that original comment came from. I'm glad I could help.

My apologies. I assumed he was the one responding because no one else had any reason to. I forgot for a moment the depths GameFAQ users will go to troll.
---
#24SpiduxLimitlessPosted 11/30/2012 11:53:38 PM
The Evangelion-esque armor is ****ing awesome. Better than the Reach custom aromrs.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#25LifeVirus1289Posted 11/30/2012 11:55:15 PM
There's really no reason to have each objective in it's own play list when you can just have the lobby vote on the game type as well as the map.

This is my main point of contention with your post. I hated getting stuck in crap modes like Headhunters six times in a row because every lobby likes the worst game mode.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced
#26thehelpfulgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:02:18 AM
pokelordguy posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...
Stopped reading at "crouching is useless".

Then what's it good for?

Not being seen on enemy radars. And still for jumps including several trick ones on Haven.

You mean not moving or moving slowly? You can do both without crouching, I promise. Game is and has always been better without the motion sensor anyway. I'd play Team Slayer Pro more if it didn't have fixed load outs. Unlocking stuff through general gameplay is the only means of progression. It'd be kinda silly to willingly do away with that.

As for the jumps, are any of them actually useful? And I don't mean getting up the ramps a half second faster. I mean like the one used to get to the Sniper faster when you first spawn on Guardian by jumping over to that low ramp in front of the Hammer room. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
---
#27thehelpfulgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:06:29 AM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
There's really no reason to have each objective in it's own play list when you can just have the lobby vote on the game type as well as the map.

This is my main point of contention with your post. I hated getting stuck in crap modes like Headhunters six times in a row because every lobby likes the worst game mode.

As I said, there's nothing wrong with having it both ways. I just find it more convenient when variety is built into the play list and I don't have to leave the lobby for it.
---
#28metalclashPosted 12/1/2012 12:14:34 AM
TC, while I do see some mistakes in your posts, I won't be a douche and discredit you completely.

I agree with your points, especially about ordinance. I feel that the randomness is just plain unfair. Someone can get a binary rifle and I get a concussion rifle? The playlists are another thing I agree with, they got rid of classic playlists for no reason. None.

The game could have been a lot better, and thank god you haven't seen custom games yet. They really killed that.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#29The_Pope_MobilePosted 12/1/2012 1:27:51 AM
So what you're saying is you want to play halo 3? congrats the servers for it are still up.. go have fun
---
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle