did anyone else get a gift from xbox live? (PLEASE HELP)

#11AlchemicSpartanPosted 12/1/2012 1:32:55 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
this is something else

*facepalm*
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
Pokemon Black: Dizzy - 3826 5358 7980
#12R4M5T4R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:33:07 AM
jpraelster posted...
R4M5T4R posted...
no i have not. i already had all the specializations available. got the pre order gamestop package. so thats not the issue. im sr73 so im very familiar with specializations.
this is something else

No it isnt something else you already had it and yet you redeemed it :|

lol so then why was this sent? i fail to see the point. was this thing sent to all those who pre ordered the game or something?
or did absolutely everyone get this code? effectively wasting the extra money people spent in order to buy the limited package?
---
RJ FC: 077522406323 statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy
#13DuwstaiPosted 12/1/2012 1:33:58 AM
ignorance is due to lack of information. not my fault. but one thing i do know. you would not have gotten that code.

I dont need the code, I already got mine.

Your ignorance still wasted a code that someone who you deemed worthy could have gotten.
---
balls
#14DuwstaiPosted 12/1/2012 1:35:13 AM
lol so then why was this sent? i fail to see the point. was this thing sent to all those who pre ordered the game or something?
or did absolutely everyone get this code? effectively wasting the extra money people spent in order to buy the limited package?

They send the code to everyone who played online before the 20th.

Not only are you ignorant, but possibly illiterate.
---
balls
#15AlchemicSpartanPosted 12/1/2012 1:37:57 AM
R4M5T4R posted...

It was sent because you played before November 20th. Preorder has nothing to do with it.
And yes, you paid an extra 40$ for some files, the season pass, a downloadable movie, and some in game armor.
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
Pokemon Black: Dizzy - 3826 5358 7980
#16jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2012 1:38:34 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
jpraelster posted...
R4M5T4R posted...
no i have not. i already had all the specializations available. got the pre order gamestop package. so thats not the issue. im sr73 so im very familiar with specializations.
this is something else

No it isnt something else you already had it and yet you redeemed it :|

If you bought the le for the specialzations you are a moron sorry
#17R4M5T4R(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:40:02 AM
Duwstai posted...

im ignoring your answers. youve lost credibility in my book. thats why i asked that question
---
RJ FC: 077522406323 statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy
#18DuwstaiPosted 12/1/2012 1:42:41 AM
im ignoring your answers. youve lost credibility in my book. thats why i asked that question

Even though everything Ive said in this topic was correct. And everything you have said was incorrect, and the epitome of ignorance.

Just another example of your stubborn ignorance.
---
balls
#19jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2012 1:42:52 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
Duwstai posted...

Everyone who got on the xbox dashboard knew they were sending these codes out THATS WHY people are belittling you because it was common knowledge
#20ZeroSkyPosted 12/1/2012 1:46:21 AM(edited)
Wait a minute, I got a free gift as well, even though I wasted my money on the Limited Edition... I can already see all the specializations as it is, since that's apparently what they think equals "launch day access to 6 specializations", so I assume this code is redundant?

This pisses me off that much more about the LE. Blatant false advertising on the box, further made pointless by sending it out free to people before most LE players would probably have even gotten to the point of needing it, provided they aren't playing all day or stocking up on Mt Dew and Doritos. Meh.

EDIT: Okay, so that question is obviously irrelevant by now. This board moves rather fast.