did anyone else get a gift from xbox live? (PLEASE HELP)

#31Evanescent-BluePosted 12/1/2012 2:39:01 AM
AlchemicSpartan posted...
R4M5T4R posted...
this is something else

*facepalm*

---
Burn bright. Burn blue.
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."
#32pblimp360Posted 12/1/2012 2:43:44 AM
Duwstai posted...
Not only are you ignorant, but possibly illiterate.

The guy didn't know, and skimmed over your post...Do you have to be this insulting over something so trivial?
---
#Halo 4
#33kingbahamut83Posted 12/1/2012 3:44:16 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Duwstai posted...
Not only are you ignorant, but possibly illiterate.

The guy didn't know, and skimmed over your post...Do you have to be this insulting over something so trivial?

he must have skimmed over all the rest of the posts that said the exact same thing as well then. The code tells you what it was for when redeemed, so for the TC to come here asking what it was is just dumb. Plus the email had a picture of chief on it and said here's a gift, so if TC has been on this board lately he would have known before hand exactly what this "strange" email was for.

TC is obviously not the brightest crayon or sharpest tool since he wasted a code he didn't need to begin with.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
The Internet: Where even mods are tough guys
#34pblimp360Posted 12/1/2012 3:46:20 AM(edited)
I didn't know it had all of that on it...>_>

But still, the response was uncalled for I think. This is a message board after all. It's not that hard to respond civilly.
---
#Halo 4
#35kingbahamut83Posted 12/1/2012 3:59:40 AM
civility only goes so far when someone like the TC blatantly ignores everyone telling them exactly what the email was for. My response was not guided at you blimp, it was intended for the TC but it was in response to what you said about TC skimming through posts when he came here initially to find out what was going on before deciding to ignore what he was being told.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
The Internet: Where even mods are tough guys
#36pblimp360Posted 12/1/2012 4:00:54 AM
Understood.
---
#Halo 4
#37High_WarlordPosted 12/1/2012 4:35:14 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
ignorance is due to lack of information. not my fault.

Not sure if... serious...?
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...