So 3 maps that arent being used at all`

#21RaptorkittyPosted 12/1/2012 8:10:02 AM
woolywaffles posted...
well there is relay and settler (both awesome maps) but i dont see why they arent in the playlists, or what if there was an all forge playlist SWEET, it could have user submitted forge maps.

While I can't play online currently, I agree. I'd also like to see a couple of Reach's launched Forge maps brought back. But I really like the one from the Space Station. That Relay?
---
Meow Said the Raptor
GT: KittyKitty13
#22iRGushPosted 12/1/2012 8:31:20 AM
Its a huge framerate issue, try playing splitscreen on a big tv in a custom game on a forge map and you'll see.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#23darren19822000Posted 12/1/2012 8:39:17 AM
iRGush posted...
Its a huge framerate issue, try playing splitscreen on a big tv in a custom game on a forge map and you'll see.

cant be any worse than the super lag ive been gettin all last week.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#24Rainey-kinsPosted 12/1/2012 9:13:14 AM
They *did* mention that they'd be introducing "Extraction" into the Playlists on the same day the first DLC comes out (Dec 10th?) and I know that the Erosion map has a set-up for Extraction, so perhaps then?
---
Current GT: Wyvern Prince
#25iRGushPosted 12/1/2012 9:20:07 AM
Rainey-kins posted...
They *did* mention that they'd be introducing "Extraction" into the Playlists on the same day the first DLC comes out (Dec 10th?) and I know that the Erosion map has a set-up for Extraction, so perhaps then?

Every map has a set up for extraction
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#26SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/1/2012 10:07:51 AM
Fade_Chokes posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
This irks me as well because it's probably the reason we don't have a Grifball playlist yet.

Lol grifball.

Hey now, Grifball is fun.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux