So 3 maps that arent being used at all`

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So 3 maps that arent being used at all`

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
4 years ago#21
woolywaffles posted...
well there is relay and settler (both awesome maps) but i dont see why they arent in the playlists, or what if there was an all forge playlist SWEET, it could have user submitted forge maps.

While I can't play online currently, I agree. I'd also like to see a couple of Reach's launched Forge maps brought back. But I really like the one from the Space Station. That Relay?
Meow Said the Raptor
GT: KittyKitty13

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#22
Its a huge framerate issue, try playing splitscreen on a big tv in a custom game on a forge map and you'll see.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#23
iRGush posted...
Its a huge framerate issue, try playing splitscreen on a big tv in a custom game on a forge map and you'll see.

cant be any worse than the super lag ive been gettin all last week.
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Rainey-kins

Rainey-kins
4 years ago#24
They *did* mention that they'd be introducing "Extraction" into the Playlists on the same day the first DLC comes out (Dec 10th?) and I know that the Erosion map has a set-up for Extraction, so perhaps then?
Current GT: Wyvern Prince

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#25
Rainey-kins posted...
They *did* mention that they'd be introducing "Extraction" into the Playlists on the same day the first DLC comes out (Dec 10th?) and I know that the Erosion map has a set-up for Extraction, so perhaps then?

Every map has a set up for extraction
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#26
Fade_Chokes posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
This irks me as well because it's probably the reason we don't have a Grifball playlist yet.

Lol grifball.

Hey now, Grifball is fun.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So 3 maps that arent being used at all`

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived