So if I am playing with level 35-45 every game at level 54...

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/1/2012 6:56:00 AM
Does that mean I am bad?
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#2woolywafflesPosted 12/1/2012 6:59:56 AM
no it means the vast majority of halo players are either casual or its there first time playing halo because the trailers and whatnot did an excelent job hyping it up, and 343 did a good job adding the fishstick layout so now it controls like EVERY other fps nowadays.
---
GT: Durgler
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 7:06:47 AM
woolywaffles posted...
no it means the vast majority of halo players are either casual or its there first time playing halo because the trailers and whatnot did an excelent job hyping it up, and 343 did a good job adding the fishstick layout so now it controls like EVERY other fps nowadays.

I feel like its too damn easy. The game has more to do with how much you huddle in a group than actual skill level.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#4woolywafflesPosted 12/1/2012 7:09:19 AM
no not at all, its about surviving individual encounters, most games are about reflexes and only reflexes, halo is about skill, you have to keep your head about you and stay alive, however you can.
---
#5BalisticWarri0rPosted 12/1/2012 7:09:28 AM
woolywaffles posted...

Question about the fish stick layout.

How does the left trigger work? Do you press it once and aim stays up or do you hold it? It kept doin one or the other for me til I said screw this layout. And I couldn't figure out how the extra zoom in in the snipers worked.
#6furykiddPosted 12/1/2012 7:12:28 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
woolywaffles posted...

I feel like its too damn easy. The game has more to do with how much you huddle in a group than actual skill level.

Try swat and come tell us how good huddling up worked out for you. If you're against that whole concept, then you will love swat.
#7ShockWav3Posted 12/1/2012 7:13:38 AM
Does that mean I am bad?

How do I put this gently... you're probably not "bad", but you're probably not good or average either.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#8furykiddPosted 12/1/2012 7:15:22 AM
BalisticWarri0r posted...
woolywaffles posted...

Question about the fish stick layout.

How does the left trigger work? Do you press it once and aim stays up or do you hold it? It kept doin one or the other for me til I said screw this layout. And I couldn't figure out how the extra zoom in in the snipers worked.

Press and hold to stay zoomed in, upon button release you will zoom out.

Press the trigger quickly twice and release both times and you will stay zoomed in without having to hold it. Press trigger again to come out of zoom or reload.
#9woolywafflesPosted 12/1/2012 7:16:45 AM
swat is awesome but its headshots only so there is tons of skill involved. and as far as the fishstick goes, yeah if you hold it it wil unzoom when u let go, but if you tap it it wil stay untill you tap it again (good for sniping) but it amazes me how many people dont know this it has done that on every layout since atleast halo 2, maybe 1... crouch does it too if you have it set to toggle.
---
#10X250Posted 12/1/2012 7:18:42 AM
ShockWav3 posted...
Does that mean I am bad?

How do I put this gently... you're probably not "bad", but you're probably not good or average either.

Isn't below average technically bad? Guess it depends on how you look at it.