So if I am playing with level 35-45 every game at level 54...

#11BalisticWarri0rPosted 12/1/2012 8:20:55 AM
furykidd posted...
BalisticWarri0r posted...
woolywaffles posted...
no it means the vast majority of halo players are either casual or its there first time playing halo because the trailers and whatnot did an excelent job hyping it up, and 343 did a good job adding the fishstick layout so now it controls like EVERY other fps nowadays.

Question about the fish stick layout.

How does the left trigger work? Do you press it once and aim stays up or do you hold it? It kept doin one or the other for me til I said screw this layout. And I couldn't figure out how the extra zoom in in the snipers worked.

Press and hold to stay zoomed in, upon button release you will zoom out.

Press the trigger quickly twice and release both times and you will stay zoomed in without having to hold it. Press trigger again to come out of zoom or reload.

Figured it was something like that. Thank you.
#12VeluxierPosted 12/1/2012 8:22:01 AM
furykidd posted...
BalisticWarri0r posted...
woolywaffles posted...
no it means the vast majority of halo players are either casual or its there first time playing halo because the trailers and whatnot did an excelent job hyping it up, and 343 did a good job adding the fishstick layout so now it controls like EVERY other fps nowadays.

Question about the fish stick layout.

How does the left trigger work? Do you press it once and aim stays up or do you hold it? It kept doin one or the other for me til I said screw this layout. And I couldn't figure out how the extra zoom in in the snipers worked.

Press and hold to stay zoomed in, upon button release you will zoom out.

Press the trigger quickly twice and release both times and you will stay zoomed in without having to hold it. Press trigger again to come out of zoom or reload.

It works this way for ALL control schemes btw :3
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#13darren19822000Posted 12/1/2012 8:32:42 AM
woolywaffles posted...
swat is awesome but its headshots only so there is tons of skill involved. and as far as the fishstick goes, yeah if you hold it it wil unzoom when u let go, but if you tap it it wil stay untill you tap it again (good for sniping) but it amazes me how many people dont know this it has done that on every layout since atleast halo 2, maybe 1... crouch does it too if you have it set to toggle.

um no it doens not take skill..it takes a good connection to do good in that mode. swat is the most like cod and it is just reflexes. its a lame gametype in halo 4 as most maps suck for it
---
gt darren reefnugs
#14pokepooperPosted 12/1/2012 8:38:19 AM
There is a hidden TrueSkill system in the game, and 343 has to find out how to implement it numerically. Or at least that's what I heard.

So yes, you suck. I play with 50's regularly and I'm a 35
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM
GT: ZestfulClown
#15X250Posted 12/1/2012 8:42:37 AM(edited)
pokepooper posted...
There is a hidden TrueSkill system in the game, and 343 has to find out how to implement it numerically. Or at least that's what I heard.

So yes, you suck. I play with 50's regularly and I'm a 35

Fun fact: I play with 60s and I'm horrible. What does that say about you?

Nothing actually, but rank doesn't mean anything.
#16Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:41:28 AM
My K/D is like 1.3.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#17darren19822000Posted 12/1/2012 11:16:28 AM
LOL at people thinking your SR rank has any indication of skill...ive seen guys in the 80's that are trash
---
gt darren reefnugs
#18Evanescent-BluePosted 12/1/2012 12:16:29 PM
darren19822000 posted...
LOL at people thinking your SR rank has any indication of skill...ive seen guys in the 80's that are trash

This...especially considering how lol Spartan Ops makes levelling.

And 1.3 means you're not bad at all...well, most likely.
---
Burn bright. Burn blue.
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."
#19Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:45:27 PM
Evanescent-Blue posted...
darren19822000 posted...

This...especially considering how lol Spartan Ops makes levelling.

And 1.3 means you're not bad at all...well, most likely.

Usually on any gametype I am trying, I go at least positive 4 on the worst of games, and average about +13 on slayer. I play a lot of objective games where I goof off and suicide to take out vehicles for my team, so my K/D is meh. I just like to lay back and have some fun once in awhile and not let my K/D worry me and take away my enjoyment from the game.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.