Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?
3 years ago#1
Just curious...I am 39 and have played video games all my life...and started playing Halo (1) back in March 2002 (when I was 29!)
3 years ago#2
i have a friend thats like 50, and one about your age, it isnt uncommon
---
GT: Durgler
3 years ago#3
I have a friend who is 27, that doesn't seem weird
3 years ago#4
Well I can assure you I will most certainly still be playing videogames when i'm 40.
3 years ago#5
Well, I'm 42 w/ 2 young ones, so I'd say the answer must be yes

Don't get to play as much as I did in my bachelor days, but play in the evenings when I get everyone to go to sleep
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
3 years ago#6
Roco32373 posted...
Just curious...I am 39 and have played video games all my life...and started playing Halo (1) back in March 2002 (when I was 29!)

I've been playing since Pong. Video Games keep me out of places that I can get in trouble in. Plus, I save a lot of money!
---
XBL Gamertag: Kensei USA
3 years ago#7
originlucario9 posted...
I have a friend who is 27, that doesn't seem weird

Get out.

Roco32373 posted...

I'm just 30 (and female, to boot). However, my parents (50s) have more gaming systems than I do.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
3 years ago#8

I'm just 30 (and female, to boot). However, my parents (50s) have more gaming systems than I do.

that explains a lot
3 years ago#9
i'm only 28, but i regularly play with my old man (who is 51). we used to play split-screen halo 1 together when it first came out and i was in high school
3 years ago#10
Wow, I knew there were some people older then me, but not that much older then me. I'm currently 29 and been playing CE since 2001 or 2002, not sure exactly, those memories are real smokey.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do a lot of people age 40+ play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived