Campaign issues. Help!

#1Scaldin87Posted 12/1/2012 3:20:27 PM
So while I was playing campaign Infinity, my game froze. When I got it back on its telling me to start campaign rather than continue. Does this mean I'm going to have to start over? Start the level over? Or can I start up from bravo and still get the achievement?
---
XBL GT: Scaldin
#2Scaldin87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:30:18 PM
Anyone have any clue? Will I need to replay the earlier levels to get the achievement for beating the game?
---
#3aflyingpenguinPosted 12/1/2012 3:48:22 PM
I've had this happen to me once, that and being glitched into a wall and getting a checkpoint near the end of Shutdown.....but you most like have to start from the beginning again unfortunately.
#4Scaldin87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 3:51:27 PM
Of the level or the game?

In game it shows I've beat the other levels. And this one has me at bravo which it froze shortly after. Waypoint even shows the 15 min in game on that level and the 60 or so kills. Its just the game itself didn't give me the option to continue.
---
#5trashy345Posted 12/1/2012 4:23:21 PM
If you've beaten the other levels, you should be fine starting at the mission where you glitched out. But I should point out that when I beat the game solo, I did not get the achievement. I had to do it again on co-op before it popped so there is some kind of weirdness with getting credited for your progress.