marry christmas kids LOL

#1Msheridan1990Posted 12/1/2012 6:29:58 PM
2day is december n i am n the giving mood LOL so i was thinking about something nice n i was thinkin im prolly the best halo player on this bord (top 3 n the world) so i am going to make a christmas game and i hav 2 spec codes i will give 2 the 2 winers LMAO sounds like fun mirite

ok here r the rules 2 the game

1. u hav 2 say sumthin nice about me LOL e z rite? im prolly the best halo player on this bord n im prolly the best contributer 2 this bord 2 so this shuld b e z 2 do

2. u hav 2 tell me y u dont have a code and how cool i would b if I gave u a code jus bcuz im curious LOL

3. the winners will b whose replyes i like the most this is not 1st come 1st serve

4. i do not kno how many replies in i will give it out but it will be within a couple hours

so lets play kids ROTFL or else i mite jus give them 2 my cat LOL
#2cyborg9Posted 12/1/2012 6:31:43 PM
lol I like this guys topics
#3wareuphPosted 12/1/2012 6:33:24 PM
cyborg9 posted...
lol I like this guys topics

---
GT: Metal Lloyd
#4ramzariotPosted 12/1/2012 6:33:28 PM
I am not up for marrying Christmas.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#5bananasandwich1Posted 12/1/2012 6:34:22 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
2day is december n i am n the giving mood LOL so i was thinking about something nice n i was thinkin im prolly the best halo player on this bord (top 3 n the world) so i am going to make a christmas game and i hav 2 spec codes i will give 2 the 2 winers LMAO sounds like fun mirite

ok here r the rules 2 the game

1. u hav 2 say sumthin nice about me LOL e z rite? im prolly the best halo player on this bord n im prolly the best contributer 2 this bord 2 so this shuld b e z 2 do

2. u hav 2 tell me y u dont have a code and how cool i would b if I gave u a code jus bcuz im curious LOL

3. the winners will b whose replyes i like the most this is not 1st come 1st serve

4. i do not kno how many replies in i will give it out but it will be within a couple hours

so lets play kids ROTFL or else i mite jus give them 2 my cat LOL

Son, you just went full retard
#6KingOfAsiaPosted 12/1/2012 6:36:34 PM
dat msheridan lol
---
add me to xbox live, Mr Possum, Cute girls. only please
#7ptreemf12Posted 12/1/2012 6:37:05 PM
Well well well... You Msheridan1990 are clearly the best halo player around town. You could demolish me in and outside of game, as well as every one else here. I also very much appreciate the fact that you gave me the forest hazop skin. That was mighty super fine of you. Infact, your cat is probably more worthy of those specialization codes than I am. I bet your cat could even destroy me in halo!

As for why I don't have a code yet, I can't even say myself. There have been a lot of conflicting issues going on over at the Waypoint forums, and Microsoft is incompetent to say the least. Emailing codes disguised as xbox live gifts was a horrible idea anyways... What a waste!

Merrry Christmas best person evar! ...heh that good enough for ya? :P
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#8BurnsDepartmentPosted 12/1/2012 6:37:17 PM
Tip for everyone; say something sarcastic and horrible to him. You can easily pass it off as nice. This will save a small portion of your withered soul if you resort to flattering this troll in order to gain codes.
#9wareuphPosted 12/1/2012 6:38:15 PM
+1 bananasandwich1. And why is TC always laughing in every post? He's rolled on the floor laughing so much by now I'm surprised the friction didn't result in his house catching on fire.
---
GT: Metal Lloyd
#10originlucario9Posted 12/1/2012 6:38:19 PM
Dude, you are best halo player on this ste, and whoever says not they can suck your d***. I also won't get the code since my account was on teen not adult so I won't be getting the spec code. And I really want pathfinder.