When I'm playing and Complex is picked I...

#1bananasandwich1Posted 12/1/2012 11:04:18 PM
Immediately quit and there's nothing you can do about it. I refuse to be miserable doing something I'm suppose to have fun with. I don't like Abandon or Haven much but I can at least play them and somewhat enjoy myself. I love the Halo franchise but these have to be the worst maps ever created in any of the games. I hope the new map pack has some better ones.
#2Link2B125Posted 12/1/2012 11:05:36 PM
Immediately quit and there's nothing you can do about it. I refuse to be miserable doing something I'm suppose to have fun with. I don't like Abandon or Haven much but I can at least play them and somewhat enjoy myself. I love the Halo franchise but these have to be the worst maps ever created in any of the games. I hope the new map pack has some better ones.

You are the cancer killing H4.
---
XBLGT: Sanzaru PSN: TheRealSanzaru
SSFIVAE: Makoto JJBA: Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..."
#3strangerockPosted 12/1/2012 11:05:49 PM
Complex is the only map i hate playing on Infinite Slayer.
---
Nice of you to say, but you of all people should know... ... there's plenty wrong with me.
#4bananasandwich1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 11:09:52 PM
Link2B125 posted...

I seem to have upset you. My job here is done.
#5thethirdthoughtPosted 12/1/2012 11:10:19 PM
Link2B125 posted...

#6Feds950Posted 12/1/2012 11:22:30 PM
You know what upsets me about you, no turkey or cheese in that sandwich!
A glass of coke or water would also pretty good too!
#7kjs7Posted 12/1/2012 11:25:52 PM
same here. the size of the maps in the map pack lead me to believe they will be boring......I will wait and see
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
#8phillyeagles123Posted 12/1/2012 11:35:37 PM
bananasandwich1 posted...
these have to be the worst maps ever created in any of the games.

I think you mean Reach's maps were the worst.
#9ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/1/2012 11:44:28 PM
From now on, whenever I am playing and I see Complex, I am going to vote for it.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#10ST_ZeroPosted 12/1/2012 11:58:11 PM
bananasandwich1 posted...

You're crazy. Complex is the best map, and if you're on my team and you quit out i wouldn't care because i can still carry. But if you're on the other team and you quit out i'll be pissed because that's one less person i have to spawn kill.