When I'm playing and Complex is picked I...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When I'm playing and Complex is picked I...
2 years ago#11
phillyeagles123 posted...
bananasandwich1 posted...
these have to be the worst maps ever created in any of the games.

I think you mean Reach's maps were the worst.

reach had some decent ones....I wont miss playing the bland ass forgeworld stuff though
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
2 years ago#12
I don't think I "hate" any maps... there's some I like better than others but I like them pretty equally
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
2 years ago#13
Yeah, Complex is definitely my least favorite map. I feel you bro.

Worst part is everyone else seems to love it and always vote for it.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
2 years ago#14
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Yeah, Complex is definitely my least favorite map. I feel you bro.

Worst part is everyone else seems to love it and always vote for it.

Yeah I don't get it either. But as my grandpappy use to say, "People are idiots."
2 years ago#15
bananasandwich1 posted...
Immediately quit and there's nothing you can do about it. I refuse to be miserable doing something I'm suppose to have fun with. I don't like Abandon or Haven much but I can at least play them and somewhat enjoy myself. I love the Halo franchise but these have to be the worst maps ever created in any of the games. I hope the new map pack has some better ones.

100% agree..unless im in a party. then i just tough it out
---
gt darren reefnugs
2 years ago#16
I coulda swore 343 said there would be stiff penalties for people who quit early to deter that kind of behaviour
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
2 years ago#17
Hate Complex too. I don't usually quit, but if sometimes I just can't take it and will hide in a corner and do something else. The map is just trash for slayer modes.
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When I'm playing and Complex is picked I...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived