If I don't get my code today I will probably be done with Halo 4

#1ZeustyPosted 12/2/2012 5:13:58 AM
This is a big mess.
#2Caolan_2k9Posted 12/2/2012 5:15:29 AM
It's a mess yes, but why would you quit the game because of this? You will get your code, be patient. They said it would be the first week of december.
#3Nintendo_toPosted 12/2/2012 5:16:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Protoman_X38Posted 12/2/2012 8:50:34 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
It's a mess yes, but why would you quit the game because of this? You will get your code, be patient. They said it would be the first week of december.

Oh is it the first week now? Lol you know they said to wait until the 3rd, now you're telling me they want us to wait even longer?
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#5DodexusPosted 12/2/2012 8:52:34 AM
This whole ordeal is idiotic. I've put a lot of money into halo 4 to no avail. Effin' retarded if you ask me.
#6Major_MarthPosted 12/2/2012 8:54:10 AM
First it was December 1st, then the 3rd, then the 10th, and now the first week? 343 really have no idea what they're doing
---
There's so much e-peen swinging going on in this topic somebody's gonna lose an eye.
#7VectorChaosPosted 12/2/2012 8:54:59 AM
And nothing of value was lost.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#8_XG_Posted 12/2/2012 8:56:07 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...

Link us something on this please, because so far I have seen people say all of the following, all with no proof:

-The 3rd
-The 5th
-It was only till the 1st, and if you didn't get it by then, you're SOL.

So which one is it? I'd love to know.
#9superhPosted 12/2/2012 8:57:53 AM
It's nice to see your playing because you enjoy the game rather than just for exp progression.

If you would quit over something like this you shouldn't really be playing. It means your playing for exp, rather than just to play which is stupid.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#10gamewarrior88Posted 12/2/2012 9:03:18 AM
Haven't gotten the code as well and have been playing since the 9th. Hopefully, 343i will end up sending it, but this is definitely a screw up on their part. Next time, instead of making this whole email thing, perhaps they should just release them initially for everyone. This activity just ends up pissing people off and dividing the community over something that can very easily be avoided.

Not bent over it personally because Operator is available and I don't think I'll be playing enough to have the capability of having multiple specializations, but it would have been nice to have gotten it since I did meet the requirements. Oh well.