The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm glad this Specialization fiasco happened

#1builder111Posted 12/2/2012 9:01:21 AM
That's right I'm glad. Glad, glad, glad, glad, glad.

I've been saying for years how all this pre-order bonus coded nonsense is bad on gfaqs but I needed a giant flame shield when I did. It does nothing but separate the community. I guess some people get off on that, the have and have-nots, the feeling of superiority that you have that super special piece of armor that you did not earn in game.

No longer do you have to play the game to unlock all the cool stuff, in fact you can't. Instead you either have to support some crappy used game chain store or fork over even more hard-earned cash.

What's that you say? You want that unique weapon? You know you do. How do you get it you ask?

Do you have to trudge through the game and defeat that giant baddy with 1 hand tied behind your back and a grain of sand in your shoe and finally after an hour of maddening button pushing you are victorious and reap in the spoils?

Umm well actually no that's going to cost you 400MSP. PAY. UNLOCK. How exciting.

And now even for those of us who followed all the foolish, petty rules even we get screwed over. Congrats gaming industry, congrats. You've created a monster and it has escaped your control.
#2darren19822000Posted 12/2/2012 9:11:24 AM(edited)
cry some more baddie. they wont stop doing preorder stuff just cuz 343 is late on some emails. i happen to think the idea of getting something exclusive for buying the LE is a good thing. just cuz you kids cant afford it doesnt mean it should be givin to you.

the only sad fact about this whole thing is that players outside of the us wont get a code and dont get any dew xp either. other than that i thik 343 did a good job of caving to cry babies and giving everyone a chance to get the codes
---
gt darren reefnugs
#3pblimp360Posted 12/2/2012 9:07:25 AM
^ Wow, proof read your post next time guy.
---
#Halo 4
#4Dan2102Posted 12/2/2012 9:09:01 AM
I agree TC. But don't blame the companies, this stuff makes them silly money. Blame the people who support it.
#5VirtrudianPosted 12/2/2012 9:09:39 AM
darren19822000 posted...
cry some more baddie. they wont stop doing preorder stuff just cuz 343 is late on some emails. i happen top think thei idea of gettign something exclusive for buying the LE is a good thing. just cuz you kids cant afford it doesnt mean it should be givin to you.

the only sad fact about this whole thing is that players outside of the us wont get a code and dont get any dew xp either. other than that i thik 343 did a good job of caving to cry babies and giving everyone a chance to get the codes

Proof read your thoughts next time guy.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#6darren19822000Posted 12/2/2012 9:12:10 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...

someone call the grammer police. you obviously read it just fine. wake and bake tends to mean my spelling is a bit off
---
gt darren reefnugs

there proof read babies. go cry more while i check out my code email again
#7Caolan_2k9Posted 12/2/2012 9:12:27 AM
darren19822000 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

someone call the grammer police. you obviously read it just fine. wake and bake tends to mean my spelling is a bit off

You spelt grammar wrong.
#8pblimp360Posted 12/2/2012 9:13:50 AM
darren19822000 posted...

Well, it's not just your terrible grammar and spelling, but silly of you to come in insulting the guy, calling him a "baddie", when I assume you meant, "baby" and deliver a nonsensical post.
---
#Halo 4
#9demollyonPosted 12/2/2012 9:13:58 AM
I agree with the TC all the way...
#10darren19822000Posted 12/2/2012 9:13:58 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
darren19822000 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

You spelt grammar wrong.

it was on purpose
---
gt darren reefnugs