I'm glad this Specialization fiasco happened

#21lnknprk_45Posted 12/2/2012 10:28:41 AM
To be fair the preorder bonuses for Halo 4 were on the right track. It was just armor that could otherwise be unlocked from completing challenges/leveling that had a unique pattern that's barely noticeable. The issue is with how they handled the specializations. It should have never been included with the LE. They should have never had it as a code where you had to play by a certain date to receive it, and even then there's people who still don't have it.

Specializations aren't just cosmetic. They give in-game advantages. You can't go around giving in-game advantages to certain people, and locking out anyone who didn't meet the requirements. It basically makes the game pointless to play if you are a late adopter. Why play and level up if you don't have access to the same advantages.
#22LugovesPosted 12/2/2012 10:28:46 AM
I love it when scrubs try to act hard core on the internet.

It's cute, little guy. :) I give you a gold star for the day.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#23darren19822000Posted 12/2/2012 10:30:25 AM
nnytherkiller posted...
darren19822000 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
lol @ "randoms". Newsflash, we don't know your ass either guy.

sorry if the baddies and noobs dont know me. i play with quite a few people here..just not scrubs like you

Do you even lift?

i lift 10 lbs every time i take a piss thanks for asking

do you even game?
---
gt darren reefnugs
#24darren19822000Posted 12/2/2012 10:31:34 AM
lnknprk_45 posted...
To be fair the preorder bonuses for Halo 4 were on the right track. It was just armor that could otherwise be unlocked from completing challenges/leveling that had a unique pattern that's barely noticeable. The issue is with how they handled the specializations. It should have never been included with the LE. They should have never had it as a code where you had to play by a certain date to receive it, and even then there's people who still don't have it.

Specializations aren't just cosmetic. They give in-game advantages. You can't go around giving in-game advantages to certain people, and locking out anyone who didn't meet the requirements. It basically makes the game pointless to play if you are a late adopter. Why play and level up if you don't have access to the same advantages.

just be glad you didnt get this for xmas. or live in the uk.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#25pblimp360Posted 12/2/2012 10:32:29 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
Please stop before you make yourself look even more idiotic.

It's much too late for that.
---
#Halo 4
#26PufTheMgicDingoPosted 12/2/2012 10:34:29 AM
lnknprk_45 posted...

What? There's no way to unlock the preorder armors.
#2712345sniperz123Posted 12/2/2012 10:35:52 AM
lnknprk_45 posted...

Exactly what I was getting at...that's why I'll never touch an MMO that's pay2win, no matter how much you bust your butt you'll always be outdone by someone with money and any degree of similar free time.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#28pblimp360Posted 12/2/2012 10:36:20 AM
PufTheMgicDingo posted...

Actually, yes there is...>_>
---
#Halo 4
#29nnytherkillerPosted 12/2/2012 10:38:27 AM
darren19822000 posted...
nnytherkiller posted...
darren19822000 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
lol @ "randoms". Newsflash, we don't know your ass either guy.

sorry if the baddies and noobs dont know me. i play with quite a few people here..just not scrubs like you

Do you even lift?

i lift 10 lbs every time i take a piss thanks for asking

do you even game?

Bro lifting a fat roll to take a piss isn't something to brag about.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#30rincewind1990Posted 12/2/2012 10:38:36 AM
PufTheMgicDingo posted...

AFAIK all but the Fotus armour can be unlocked in game just not the skinned versions.

For example the Venator armour can be unlocked by mastering the assassination commendation but not the Raptor skinned version of it.