How do you get a Specialization code?

#1SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 12/2/2012 10:20:39 AM
Do we have to do anything or they just send it to us?
---
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621
#2TheRedRussianPosted 12/2/2012 10:21:32 AM
I got emailed something from Xbox LIVE the other day that allowed me to redeem a code for something concerning specializations. I still don't really know what it is, though.
---
GT in sig
#3Delta_F14Posted 12/2/2012 10:21:43 AM
pay 15 dollars
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/2/2012 10:28:41 AM
The search button.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5SuperSaiyanGoku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:34:59 AM
Actually I'm curious if we have to do anything in-game for 343 to send a code through email.

I got an email from them but don't know why I got one.

I have the game but never played any matchmaking games online. I've played the first chapter in spec ops but only single player.
---
users.ign.com/collection/SuperSaiyanGokou621
#6lnknprk_45Posted 12/2/2012 10:52:00 AM
SuperSaiyanGoku posted...
Actually I'm curious if we have to do anything in-game for 343 to send a code through email.

I have the game but never played any matchmaking games online. I've played the first chapter in spec ops but only single player.

I have no clue. I'm assuming as long as you were online it would have registered that you played the game.

I have 2 accounts because I have I have 2 Xbox's. 1 account got the email, the other did not. Both met the requirements. Both played online and have achievements date stamped before the 20th.
#7raad6Posted 12/2/2012 10:54:51 AM
SuperSaiyanGoku posted...

the way you got a email is by playing from Nov 6 to Nov 20 then you should get a email if not you will get one by Dec3 hoped that helped.
#8PrehistoryBloakPosted 12/2/2012 10:56:32 AM
I am also confused. I bought this game at walmart two or three weeks ago. Do I automatically get some email? Or how does this work?
---
gamertag/PSN ID Saggyspecial/Saggy_brown
#9raad6Posted 12/2/2012 10:57:40 AM
PrehistoryBloak posted...
I am also confused. I bought this game at walmart two or three weeks ago. Do I automatically get some email? Or how does this work?

did you play at all.
#10PrehistoryBloakPosted 12/2/2012 11:02:00 AM(edited)
Yeah, I played it two weeks straight, but haven't played the last six days or so because I've been out of town. But someone said they give you the code by the third so I figure I am good =)

Also played this game on my XBOX and GT at a LAN party before I purchased it.
---
gamertag/PSN ID Saggyspecial/Saggy_brown