The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Remind me again why Reach was bad

#1danger_sHarKsPosted 12/2/2012 12:13:48 PM
I never hated the game, I popped it in just this morning to see how it stacks up against Halo 4, and lo and behold; I'm getting ten times the kills I get in H4. Apart from people leaving my team in almost every game, I once again remembered how fun this game really was over the years.
#2brawl4funPosted 12/2/2012 12:16:09 PM
danger_sHarKs posted...
I never hated the game, I popped it in just this morning to see how it stacks up against Halo 4, and lo and behold; I'm getting ten times the kills I get in H4. Apart from people leaving my team in almost every game, I once again remembered how fun this game really was over the years.

I wonder why...

OH! All the good players moved on to Halo 4 that's why.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Best part of "The Dark Knight Rises" :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5cH1Dh2G0
#3bananasandwich1Posted 12/2/2012 12:16:23 PM
It wasn't. Besides armor lock it was the best halo to date. Far better than Halo 4. Don't get me wrong like Halo 4 but I think Reach was better, especially the campaign.
#4Viper_XLTPosted 12/2/2012 12:16:51 PM
I enjoyed Reach as well. No idea why there was so much hostility towards it..
---
"To get what we've never had, we must do what we've never done." - 212 Attitude
#5GollyFluffPosted 12/2/2012 12:17:41 PM
Maps sucked, armor lock, and bloom make reach a crappy game. I still like it but those flaws really hurt it
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#6MetaIGearRexPosted 12/2/2012 12:19:07 PM
Bloom, bloom, bloom, bloom,bloom,bloom, bloom, armor lock.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#7BansheeNTDmodePosted 12/2/2012 12:19:37 PM
Dmr bloom
Armor lock abusers
Jet pack flight length
Crappy graphics
Sprint as a power
No BR
Needle rifle was useless
Lots of lag compensation
The list goes on...
#8Plezbo_GrundlePosted 12/2/2012 12:21:20 PM
The Big Team Battle Maps were terrible. Absolutely horrendous, they were just Sniper Pits. Aside from that I loved the game, never got all the hate. The bloom was just realistic, and Armor Lock was easily defeatable if you played it right. The additions to the franchise that Reach added, Armor Abilities, Sprint and Jet Packing specifically, and challenges were great. Also, the fact that it had Firefight makes it better in the "online side mode" area. Spartan Ops sucks in comparison.
#9FullMetalMegaPosted 12/2/2012 12:22:31 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Dmr bloom
Armor lock abusers
Jet pack flight length
Crappy graphics
Sprint as a power
No BR
Needle rifle was useless
Lots of lag compensation
The list goes on...

Jet pack in reach is better than the one now. not so much for the length of airborne time but more so for the actual thrust of the jet pack.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#10SirenHunterPosted 12/2/2012 12:25:38 PM
felt like all the maps were made in forge mode. On the a positive side the forge mode was great.