Remind me again why Reach was bad

#11cadillacactorPosted 12/2/2012 11:27:58 AM
Because you're on this board, and everyone on this board thinks that the previous game in any series HAS to be worse than the current one.
---
"sry for bad enlish.im from de usa" - wwwgippal
#12danger_sHarKs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:29:10 AM
I actually thought DMR bloom was a very good and clever mechanic. As opposed to H4 where it does sort of come down to who sees who first (ala CoD) in Reach both opponents have a fair chance even if one does get the first shot. Because bloom makes it more difficult to kill it required more skill, therefore Reach DMR's are much more interesting than H4 DMR's.

That's just my two cents.
#13MetaIGearRexPosted 12/2/2012 11:29:31 AM
cadillacactor posted...
Because you're on this board, and everyone on this board thinks that the previous game in any series HAS to be worse than the current one.

Nope, it was bloom.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#14metraloPosted 12/2/2012 11:32:37 AM
cadillacactor posted...

this is absolutely untrue

no one liked Reach when it was current either
---
Minnesota Vikings 6-5 Alaska Aces 15-5
http://nyfwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpeg
#15ramzariotPosted 12/2/2012 11:34:16 AM
I never knew what the hell was up with the grenades in Reach.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#16MetaIGearRexPosted 12/2/2012 11:42:24 AM
Bloom slowed down precision weapons, which made spray and pray more effective while slowing down the gameplay for no good reason. In mid to close quarters battles it became random, a person could spam and get lucky, so everyone HAD to spam.

Power weapon almost always win but in every other Halo people have a chance to overcome certain power weapons with precision weapons. Bloom, negated that. Simply because it slowed down kill time so much.

It's a terrible mechanic for Halo and only people who liked it are the people who suck with precision weapons.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#17xnxbxaxPosted 12/2/2012 11:50:49 AM
Every map was bad.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#18kjs7Posted 12/2/2012 11:53:52 AM
gray forgeworld maps all the time in matchmaking reporting in.
---
;)
Steam: goo.gl/2r6pC PSN: kschroen Xbox Live/Origin: Bobaliciousj
#19CKnightPosted 12/2/2012 11:55:03 AM
I like Reach alot. The complaints seem minor but as usual over exaggeration blows it to game breaking proportions for some players. But I guess we can say that about alot of games.
#20TheSexySasukePosted 12/2/2012 11:55:09 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Dmr bloom
Armor lock abusers
Jet pack flight length
Crappy graphics
Sprint as a power
No BR
Needle rifle was useless
Lots of lag compensation
The list goes on...

You were bad huh?