Specialization help

#1SearchmanV16Posted 12/2/2012 1:40:56 PM
Which one to get? I am thinking about Pioneer, Wetwork, Rogue, Stalker, Engineer, Pathfinder, and Tracker. Wetwork can balance out Promethian vision, which annoys me. Pioneer makes me rank up faster, which I love. Rogue will help me with my DMR, BR, and other scoped weapons. Stalker lets me see where my nemesis killed me. Engineer, Pathfinder, and Tracer seem useful for ordinance drops.
---
Lets go Heat.
#2PatrickG02Posted 12/2/2012 1:42:31 PM
Pathfinder has nothing to do with ordnance

It lets you move and use turrets faster
---
XBL:CrystalNesh
#3MetaIGearRexPosted 12/2/2012 1:43:23 PM
You can stack the tracker perk with the ordinance perk.

Faster ordinance plus more ordinance options.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#4rincewind1990Posted 12/2/2012 1:45:23 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
Which one to get? I am thinking about Pioneer, Wetwork, Rogue, Stalker, Engineer, Pathfinder, and Tracker. Wetwork can balance out Promethian vision, which annoys me. Pioneer makes me rank up faster, which I love. Rogue will help me with my DMR, BR, and other scoped weapons. Stalker lets me see where my nemesis killed me. Engineer, Pathfinder, and Tracer seem useful for ordinance drops.

Pioneer only gives about 500 extra xp per matchmade game and 1000 for matchmade Spartan Ops. Stalker lasts for about 2 seconds before the waypoint disappears so if youplay a lot of big team it won't be of much use to you.
#5SearchmanV16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:06:28 PM
How long does it take to become a 10 in Specialization X?
---
Lets go Heat.
#6Zero425Posted 12/2/2012 3:37:06 PM
lvl 8-10 is rough..around 56K- 64K+ for one level
#712345sniperz123Posted 12/2/2012 3:44:59 PM
Ignore pioneer, it will weaken your character in anything but spartan ops due to the fact it will replace one of your 'perks' with something that has no effect in an actual playlist (only the xp screen). You might think it will get you higher levels faster, but if you leave it for last and don't get it you've just saved yourself 300k xp worth of matches from not having to do it at all.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight