Sign here if you miss invasion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Sign here if you miss invasion
3 years ago#1
Signed. Dominion is fun and still a great time but there was nothing like invasion and the only issue ever with invasion that I encountered is people quitting and having unbalanced teams which lead to fast victories. Now with the implementation of adding players throughout the game I really think they should bring it back. At least as a playlist update for one week and see how many people play.
XBL gamertag: bscottgotyou
3 years ago#2
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
3 years ago#3
I'd be up for Invasion if 343 did a better job than Bungie of actually balancing it. Imported straight from Reach though, Invasion was awful. Invasion Slayer basically got turned into Dominion, which is leagues better.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
3 years ago#4
3 years ago#5
Someone said that it will be added monday. Not sure though.
3 years ago#6
Signed, fix the spawns so they cant spawn trap/kill and it would be perfect.
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
3 years ago#7

its like dominion, except you can't constantly have 10 rockets as soon as the game starts. that really makes dominion get quite old
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
3 years ago#8

way better than dominion
3 years ago#9
It makes me sad that TC is presumably Scottish and misses invasion. I wish there was less people like you in my country.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Sign here if you miss invasion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived