Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.
4 years ago#1
We'll see how far this goes, but it is a step at least.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922p153_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Post by BS Angel in that topic. Reply on there. Her post:

While the original offer from Xbox states they will not re-send the codes, I'm still working with all involved parties to hopefully find a solution for those of you that were eligible for a code but didn't receive it (whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc.). Here is what you can do to help me with this effort:

Do not clutter this thread with non-constructive posts or spam. That buries the real information I need to assist you.
Post the following:
*Your Gamertag
*Confirmation you played the game while connected to Xbox LIVE before 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012
*Confirmation you are 17 years of age and older
*Confirmation you live in the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, or India

I understand this is a frustrating situation, and I will continue to work with Xbox LIVE on this issue. Please stay on-topic, so I can do that in an efficient manner. Thank you, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

ANOTHER BURIED UPDATE:

Please do not post personal information on our forums. Confirmation should be given with a "yes" or "no". Thanks!
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#2
thanks for posting this

but with a name like BS Angel Im wondering if she is just full of BS lol :p
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117
4 years ago#3
Lol@ people who told me 343 wouldn't cave and fix the issues. Fans win again
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
4 years ago#4
'bout damn time we had some useful info

Also, sticky requested.

Edit: Man, it takes FOREVER for something to get posted on there, since the page is STILL loading after I clicked "Post" in order to post my info...
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
4 years ago#5
At any rate, I'm really surprised (well, in retrospect, I'm not) that they didn't make a new thread for the method of fixing it for players and posted on the news page about it. I wouldn't have known what was up unless I checked that thread, saw people posting their information, and then had to go digging to find out what was up.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#6
Sociopathix posted...
Lol@ people who told me 343 wouldn't cave and fix the issues. Fans win again

lol @ you admitting yesterday that it wasn't 343's fault
XBL: Juice el Savior
Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO, The Walking Dead, and random Fire Emblem GBA Hacks...
4 years ago#7
"whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc."

sigh
4 years ago#8
I enjoy the fact that they still want to accept no blame with their list of reasons why you didn't receive the code. smh
Gamertag - Doc LOLliday
4 years ago#9
Looks like if your account is a "child account" you won't get it.
4 years ago#10
i tried to reply, but the page won't load
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived