Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#1NovaLevossidaPosted 12/2/2012 4:57:00 PM(edited)
We'll see how far this goes, but it is a step at least.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922p153_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Post by BS Angel in that topic. Reply on there. Her post:

While the original offer from Xbox states they will not re-send the codes, I'm still working with all involved parties to hopefully find a solution for those of you that were eligible for a code but didn't receive it (whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc.). Here is what you can do to help me with this effort:

Do not clutter this thread with non-constructive posts or spam. That buries the real information I need to assist you.
Post the following:
*Your Gamertag
*Confirmation you played the game while connected to Xbox LIVE before 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012
*Confirmation you are 17 years of age and older
*Confirmation you live in the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, or India

I understand this is a frustrating situation, and I will continue to work with Xbox LIVE on this issue. Please stay on-topic, so I can do that in an efficient manner. Thank you, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

ANOTHER BURIED UPDATE:

Please do not post personal information on our forums. Confirmation should be given with a "yes" or "no". Thanks!

---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#2OLDBOYviciousPosted 12/2/2012 4:16:34 PM
thanks for posting this

but with a name like BS Angel Im wondering if she is just full of BS lol :p
---
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117
#3SociopathixPosted 12/2/2012 4:17:16 PM
Lol@ people who told me 343 wouldn't cave and fix the issues. Fans win again
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#4EddMarioPosted 12/2/2012 4:37:09 PM(edited)
'bout damn time we had some useful info

Also, sticky requested.

Edit: Man, it takes FOREVER for something to get posted on there, since the page is STILL loading after I clicked "Post" in order to post my info...
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#5NovaLevossida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:29:00 PM
At any rate, I'm really surprised (well, in retrospect, I'm not) that they didn't make a new thread for the method of fixing it for players and posted on the news page about it. I wouldn't have known what was up unless I checked that thread, saw people posting their information, and then had to go digging to find out what was up.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#6cougarman21Posted 12/2/2012 4:32:35 PM
Sociopathix posted...
Lol@ people who told me 343 wouldn't cave and fix the issues. Fans win again

lol @ you admitting yesterday that it wasn't 343's fault
---
XBL: Juice el Savior
Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO, The Walking Dead, and random Fire Emblem GBA Hacks...
#7builder111Posted 12/2/2012 4:35:14 PM
"whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc."

sigh
#8AgntofCaosPosted 12/2/2012 4:37:04 PM
I enjoy the fact that they still want to accept no blame with their list of reasons why you didn't receive the code. smh
---
Gamertag - Doc LOLliday
#9eastgotenksPosted 12/2/2012 4:44:14 PM
Looks like if your account is a "child account" you won't get it.
#10GollyFluffPosted 12/2/2012 4:45:14 PM
i tried to reply, but the page won't load
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."