Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#11DillmaciPosted 12/2/2012 4:47:32 PM
GollyFluff posted...
i tried to reply, but the page won't load

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#12CKnightPosted 12/2/2012 4:49:59 PM
This code thing is so stupid, hopefully ms/343 learn from this.
#13MushmelloPosted 12/2/2012 4:50:09 PM
The best part is they're still trying to place the blame on others, when I never got an email, have the marketing emails thing checked, am over 17, and played on live on launch day. I didn't mess anything up.
"(whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc.). "

Uh-huh, right.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#14builder111Posted 12/2/2012 4:50:09 PM
must be flooded
#15MushmelloPosted 12/2/2012 4:54:01 PM(edited)
must be flooded

Yeah, it won't let me post either, just infinitely loads. If THAT many people are having issues... I mean, come on. They screwed up. Clearly this whole stupid code system is awful. They should have just unlocked them for everyone. It's not like the LE people just got armor, cosmetic stuff, they got actual armor mods and levels. That is not something that should be exclusive. =/
Heck, I even got the Console edition of the game instead of the LE, because I figured I'd get a code from this anyway.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#16NovaLevossida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:53:21 PM
Mushmello posted...
must be flooded

Yeah, it won't let me post either, just infinitely loads. If THAT many people are having issues... I mean, come on. They screwed up. =/

Well, yes. They have been dodging blame this whole time. Hopefully they'll look at their site data tomorrow morning and someone important in the company realizes they really ****ed up over the weekend.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#17builder111Posted 12/2/2012 4:55:10 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Well, yes. They have been dodging blame this whole time. Hopefully they'll look at their site data tomorrow morning and someone important in the company realizes they really ****ed up over the weekend.

would be funny if someone forgot to hit the SEND button
#18Transam98Posted 12/2/2012 4:55:39 PM
They need to just unlock them. If they resend the codes there is no guarantee we will get them if we didn't get them the first time.
---
I know a guy in the US government that says he was proof that aliens exist. He works for the USPS.
#19NovaLevossida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:57:05 PM
ANOTHER BURIED UPDATE:

Administration
Please do not post personal information on our forums. Confirmation should be given with a "yes" or "no". Thanks!

Hey, I had to go digging again for clarification. Why isn't this its own thread again on their forums?
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#20SnakingSucksPosted 12/2/2012 4:59:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]