Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#121Protoman_X38Posted 12/4/2012 12:34:13 PM
builder111 posted...
oh wow i actually got my code (sent to my xboxlive inbox), faith restored!

I didn't, faith not restored!
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#122gamewarrior88Posted 12/4/2012 6:32:50 PM
Looks like the XBox LIVE messages are still in movement...just got my code about 20 minutes ago. Hold on there denizens of rankdom...you hopefully should get them soon ;)
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#123mitchbuffPosted 12/4/2012 6:36:14 PM
I'm sorry, but what is this even about? Could someone explain?
---
Outside of a dog, a a book is mans best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read.
#124gamewarrior88Posted 12/4/2012 6:39:29 PM
mitchbuff posted...
I'm sorry, but what is this even about? Could someone explain?

Code unlocks the 6 other specializations that the game has (initally the game only has Wetwork and Operator outside of the Saprtan specialization that you begin with). It therefore also allows those locked at SR70 to continue leveling again.
---
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#125mitchbuffPosted 12/4/2012 6:40:38 PM
Interesting. Thank you gamewarrior
---
Outside of a dog, a a book is mans best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read.
#126gamewarrior88Posted 12/4/2012 6:41:31 PM
no problem
---
#127Slayers8anFTWPosted 12/4/2012 6:58:30 PM
I'm still waiting. Not that upset though. Been maxed since the 18th and still play daily. Wonderful multiplayer. Now I just want a dubs list.
---
IMASIANMANG posted... If I could abstractly have sex with you, I'd think about it.
#128BB52700Posted 12/4/2012 9:45:53 PM
BB52700 posted...
builder111 posted...
gamewarrior88 posted...
Bump for an update from the waypoint site:

bs angel;1945013 wrote:
Some players that were eligible for the Specializations post-launch offer did not receive their fulfillment email due to having an invalid email address associated with their Xbox LIVE account. We are working to send affected players their codes via the Xbox LIVE Message Center (which is accessible on both web and console). The text will read as follows, and we expect players to start receiving these messages this week. Thank you for your continued patience, and we will provide an update when all messages have been sent.

Xbox 360 Dashboard message text

Quote:
Your Halo 4 gift is waiting! Here is your token to unlock six Specializations in Halo 4. We apologize for the delay in providing this and thank you for participating in our program. See you on the virtual battlefield!

You think they will do this?! Why didn't they just send it this way in the first place??!

Shame on them for STILL saying it was user error though, there's nothing wrong with my damn e-mail I get plenty of e-mails from xbox.

nope. I mean, it wouldnt take but a quick check of my GT to see that its an adult account, purchased in the US, and that I have date-stamped achievements prior to Nov. 20th. And, even though there was apparently a problem with my e-mail (odd since its the same e-mail Ive had my entire 4 years of xbox live membership and i always get e-mails from microsoft) and they can just send it via xbox live message, I've accepted that I wont be getting the specializations.

The stupid thing about it is that I might not even play enough to get to level 50. its the fact that they promised me something which I met all the requirements for, and they are saying its somehow my fault I didnt get it. it become a crusade of sorts lol. but I give up. the man is sticking it to me lol

and now I will eat my words. just recieved my code via Xbox live message, just as the post on waypoint said I would.
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!