Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#31tarzanmxPosted 12/2/2012 6:28:12 PM
Well, I went into the thread. Kept reloading the reply page until it finally stopped giving me an error message, and typed the information they asked for. (Just a bunch of "Yes" so whatever)... I clicked that "Post" button...
Nothing. It starts loading but it won't even open a new page. I thought I didn't click it, so I did it again...
And nothing happens.
That was a while ago, and I can still see that the page is "loading" even as I type this.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#32hypermoePosted 12/2/2012 6:32:12 PM
To anyone who tried this do they basically resend you a code to your gamertag? i want to do this since i already have the 8, but i wanna give the code to a friend who played before the 20th, but still never got an email as well.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#33Oblivion_HeroPosted 12/2/2012 6:32:24 PM
Yeah, I can't actually reply to the thread. Which sucks, because I know there's people successfully posting.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#34enterthemadroxPosted 12/2/2012 6:33:22 PM
So I guess those of us in Europe who rushed to play this online before the 20th and have been waiting for an email are gonna miss out then and pretty much wasted our time.

I'm just glad I didn't actually buy the game myself in that case.

Oh well. Back to other games then until the DLC is released to allow us the chance to play as more than Wetwork and Operator.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#35builder111Posted 12/2/2012 6:36:16 PM
ramzariot posted...
builder111 posted...
GollyFluff posted...
the loading timed out and now i can't even open the thread. this is really dumb. the owe us some free crap

here's a copy of Undertow good sir!

Are you talking about the album or something else? Either way I don't get it.

it was some crappy game MS gave out for free a couple years back, i think Live was down for awhile or something
#36tarzanmxPosted 12/2/2012 6:38:02 PM
Update:
The "Post" button actually sent me somewhere now. Where that is, I do not know, as it won't load anything but a white screen.
I reload the page, but it just gives me a "Something went wrong" message again. So I'll just keep reloading and reloading until it works.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#37enterthemadroxPosted 12/2/2012 6:38:34 PM
builder111 posted...
ramzariot posted...
builder111 posted...
GollyFluff posted...
the loading timed out and now i can't even open the thread. this is really dumb. the owe us some free crap

here's a copy of Undertow good sir!

Are you talking about the album or something else? Either way I don't get it.

it was some crappy game MS gave out for free a couple years back, i think Live was down for awhile or something

I remember my brother and cousin both trying to convince me to get that game while it was still free but it looked crap.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#38TodoshoPosted 12/2/2012 6:41:14 PM
pretty awesome. and DAMN 266 pages
#39tarzanmxPosted 12/2/2012 6:48:06 PM
Well, it seems to have finally gotten across, though checking back on a few pages it seems I posted the same message numerous times. Damn. Well, at least it's there now. So fingers crossed.

Also: NovaLevossida I saw your confirmation post. Small world, even among those 270+ pages xD
---
#40TodoshoPosted 12/2/2012 6:48:19 PM
GollyFluff posted...
i tried to reply, but the page won't load

it's flooded. Every time I clicked reload, 3 more pages of names pop up. I posted 5mins ago on page 266, it's at 276 and counting