Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#41Delta_F14Posted 12/2/2012 5:52:11 PM
When I replied it loaded infinitely but when I returned to the topic my post was there.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#42jwhudexnlsPosted 12/2/2012 5:52:50 PM
I keep getting error messages
#43LoafSkullPosted 12/2/2012 5:55:13 PM
Todosho posted...
GollyFluff posted...
i tried to reply, but the page won't load

it's flooded. Every time I clicked reload, 3 more pages of names pop up. I posted 5mins ago on page 266, it's at 276 and counting

i think it has to deal with people thinking its not posting their replies and yet it does. i have seen multiple people post and re post because they think its not posting and fail to look and see if it has or not. i thought that mine didnt post but i looked for it and there it was. impatient people are being dumb and flooding the forums.
#44tarzanmxPosted 12/2/2012 5:57:22 PM
LoafSkull posted...
Todosho posted...
GollyFluff posted...

it's flooded. Every time I clicked reload, 3 more pages of names pop up. I posted 5mins ago on page 266, it's at 276 and counting

i think it has to deal with people thinking its not posting their replies and yet it does. i have seen multiple people post and re post because they think its not posting and fail to look and see if it has or not. i thought that mine didnt post but i looked for it and there it was. impatient people are being dumb and flooding the forums.

I'm so embarrassed... It turns out I made 2 posts before the "Yes" thing, then 5 with the "Yes" just because I didn't realize it.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#45Oblivion_HeroPosted 12/2/2012 5:59:41 PM
I'm trying to check if any of mine actually went through, but the pages keep crashing.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#46Protoman_X38Posted 12/2/2012 6:01:17 PM
LoafSkull posted...
Todosho posted...
GollyFluff posted...

The server is ****, every other page seems to give me a server error, which makes browsing the site very frustrating. I wouldn't be blaming anyone for making some mistakes right now.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#47NovaLevossida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:01:23 PM
tarzanmx posted...
Also: NovaLevossida I saw your confirmation post. Small world, even among those 270+ pages xD

Glad you saw it. I posted it 4 times it seems. Oh ho ho ho.

LoafSkull posted...

The problem I had is that my initial post went through, then they said they just wanted Yes / No responses. At that point, the forums took a dive in reliability, and the replies looked like they weren't going through. When I clicked back to look for my post, another 15 pages or so were up, and you couldn't reliably look for it with the failure to load pages. I was able to click on my user name from another topic and look at my last 10 posts to verify that it went through (I didn't see a way to do this from your profile settings, but it's too laggy to try everything).
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#48TodoshoPosted 12/2/2012 6:01:53 PM
LoafSkull posted...
Todosho posted...
GollyFluff posted...

I think it's really funny, that some don't know how to read.

She said just put Yes/No as an answer...a ton are typing out essay's.
#49NovaLevossida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:03:39 PM
VERIFYING THAT YOUR POST WENT THROUGH:

Directly above the message board on the right side, click My Profile. On the next page, click View Profile. Choose Last 10 Posts on the next page and see if your post went through or not.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#50ptreemf12Posted 12/2/2012 6:04:51 PM
Jeez I posted like 3 times by mistake. Crazy stuff going on over there.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792