Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#81shadowlucas27Posted 12/2/2012 8:28:01 PM
Told you guys you had to be 17
---
Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while were alive.
#82StaticPenguinPosted 12/2/2012 8:41:32 PM
Would be sweet if I could actually post on the forums.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#83elsaghir88Posted 12/2/2012 8:43:07 PM
i qualify got no specs... but im suspended from waypoint for 1 week for saying the R word. what do i do
#84ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/2/2012 8:50:26 PM
BalisticWarri0r posted...
That post on their forum isn't going to solve the problem.

I'm assuming it's mainly meant to be a sop like the XBox support topic was last night. Something to distract people and give them the impression that a solution potentially exists and posting their will be a positive step towards solving the problem, while it's mainly just to keep them from making topic after topic after topic demanding answers or immediate action.

On the other hand, it's hard to just blow it off and ignore it on that basis on the off-chance it DOES become the place they go to to figure out who still needs codes.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#85duericPosted 12/2/2012 9:18:02 PM
Protip: Even if the site says it encountered an error when you try and post, it likely still made your post.

I have like 8 in the thread now even though none of them appeared to have gone through. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#86lnknprk_45Posted 12/2/2012 9:21:05 PM
ParanoidObsessive posted...
BalisticWarri0r posted...
That post on their forum isn't going to solve the problem.

I'm assuming it's mainly meant to be a sop like the XBox support topic was last night. Something to distract people and give them the impression that a solution potentially exists and posting their will be a positive step towards solving the problem, while it's mainly just to keep them from making topic after topic after topic demanding answers or immediate action.

On the other hand, it's hard to just blow it off and ignore it on that basis on the off-chance it DOES become the place they go to to figure out who still needs codes.

Looks more like they are just gathering more info on wtf happened. They think the error is on our end like wrong age, wrong email, accidental deletion, stuff like that, but I for one know that it's not on my end, or at least it's not something that they have mentioned might be a cause.

I just highly doubt that they are using that thread specifically to investigate each account that posts.
#87NakedSnake1964Posted 12/2/2012 9:25:30 PM
GollyFluff posted...
i tried to reply, but the page won't load

Been trying that for about 2 and a half hours now. It keeps giving me the something went wrong error.
#88GotenkssjFusedPosted 12/2/2012 9:26:19 PM
so wait is this the code for legendary edition that was supposed to unlock spec but didnt or what? been confused about this whole mess.
---
Not a noob just a F.N.G
#89LoafSkullPosted 12/2/2012 9:28:03 PM
NakedSnake1964 posted...
GollyFluff posted...

Been trying that for about 2 and a half hours now. It keeps giving me the something went wrong error.

and yet every single time you post it posts on the thread and since thinking that it doesnt go through you guys flood the thread and repost who know how many times.
#90NakedSnake1964Posted 12/2/2012 9:31:37 PM
LoafSkull posted...
NakedSnake1964 posted...
GollyFluff posted...

and yet every single time you post it posts on the thread and since thinking that it doesnt go through you guys flood the thread and repost who know how many times.

I have actually checked through the pages and have not seen it come up because it gives you an error and does NOT post what you were trying to post.