Okay, 343 actually wants to help you now if you don't have the code.

#91duericPosted 12/2/2012 9:32:35 PM
NakedSnake1964 posted...
LoafSkull posted...
NakedSnake1964 posted...
GollyFluff posted...
i tried to reply, but the page won't load

Been trying that for about 2 and a half hours now. It keeps giving me the something went wrong error.

and yet every single time you post it posts on the thread and since thinking that it doesnt go through you guys flood the thread and repost who know how many times.

I have actually checked through the pages and have not seen it come up because it gives you an error and does NOT post what you were trying to post.

Check your profile for recent posts.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#92unknown_suspectPosted 12/2/2012 10:01:37 PM
eastgotenks posted...
Looks like if your account is a "child account" you won't get it.

If by that you mean like an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Plan "child account" then this isn't entirely true. I'm on one of those and I managed to get a code.
---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#93BB52700Posted 12/2/2012 10:25:53 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Oblivion_Hero posted...
They just added in edit options today then? LULZ

Edit but no delete...nice

Oh, no. No edit option. No delete option either. That's as far as I can tell, but as I said, I wouldn't bother looking with the lag and site issues at the moment.

there is an edit option. in your post, where it says "menu", click on that. you can edit, but not delete. I just used it to delete some of the extra info I posted on my two extra posts that went through
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#94builder111Posted 12/3/2012 7:30:53 AM
so....did this actually go anywhere?
#95BurnsDepartmentPosted 12/3/2012 7:38:21 AM
Sociopathix posted...
Lol@ people who told me 343 wouldn't cave and fix the issues. Fans win again

Fans outside of europe, yes.
#96patkelly929Posted 12/3/2012 7:46:12 AM
Thank you for this. I'm level 42, almost 43, and I'd like to start with Pioneer (or whichever one is the XP one).
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#97gamewarrior88Posted 12/3/2012 7:48:06 AM
Good find! Already posted there, so hopefully they'll help. Recommend this be stickied as well.
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#98gamewarrior88Posted 12/3/2012 8:07:00 AM
Bump
---
-----------------------------------------------
In this world, there was only one way...the Valmanway. But now, there is a better way...the Valmanway +1.
#99GollyFluffPosted 12/3/2012 8:08:23 AM
builder111 posted...
so....did this actually go anywhere?

not yet, but it's still early. hopefully we'll see some magic happen today or tomorrow (or later this week would be ok i guess)
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#100Seto_RyuPosted 12/3/2012 8:08:38 AM
I feel as if posting in that topic is going to do nothing for me. Time to wait and hope. No Halo till then. :(