When you guys talk about Reach ad H4....

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/2/2012 10:53:12 PM
phillyeagles123 posted...
Okay.

Halo 4 > TU Reach > 50 feet of crap > Vanilla Reach

So your gonna sit there with a straight face and honestly say you would rather pay $60 for 50ft. of crap over just buying the original Halo Reach a video game?
#12XImperialDragonPosted 12/2/2012 10:56:11 PM
Okay.

So your gonna sit there with a straight face and honestly say you would rather pay $60 for 50ft. of crap over just buying the original Halo Reach a video game?

It's hyperbole (hi-per-bowl-ee) to create an exaggerated point about how bad he feels the original Reach was.

This means it's probably not valid within logical scope (as you tried to make it by creating the comparison of spending $60 for 50 feet of crap, which people actually do all the time. It's called purchasing fertilizer, and $60 for 50 feet of it (width depending) is actually an amazing deal), but completely valid to create the visage to us that he absolutely hated vanilla Halo Reach.

Hope this helps you. Welcome to hyperbole.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#13ZombiDeadZombiPosted 12/2/2012 11:02:58 PM
Reach is just...ugh, killed my love for Halo.

The only good times i had in reach were during the Beta, but when Reach came out I played a month and moved back to Halo 3.

Halo 4 is leagues above Reach, vanilla or TU.

Thruster pack is the new Armor Lock, I love it.
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/2/2012 11:07:03 PM
XImperialDragon posted...
Okay.

It's hyperbole (hi-per-bowl-ee) to create an exaggerated point about how bad he feels the original Reach was.

This means it's probably not valid within logical scope (as you tried to make it by creating the comparison of spending $60 for 50 feet of crap, which people actually do all the time. It's called purchasing fertilizer, and $60 for 50 feet of it (width depending) is actually an amazing deal), but completely valid to create the visage to us that he absolutely hated vanilla Halo Reach.

Maybe he didn't mean it as a hyperbole...
#15SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/2/2012 11:18:41 PM
XImperialDragon posted...
Okay.

You killed it dead. The joke. It's dead now. It never had a chance at life, way to go.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#16thievery0000000Posted 12/2/2012 11:31:36 PM
Joke aborted

I stopped playing reach before the TU even hit so i can't rly say, but i do like H4
---
XBL GT: w4m4rt s3cur1ty
#17ZeroSkyPosted 12/3/2012 1:45:13 AM
What always got me was how, despite all the complaints about it, by far most people seemed to play the standard Team Slayer playlist rather than the title updated "Super Slayer" playlist. Either the people complaining about it were the minority, or they weren't paying attention to Reach when the TU hit, and the people left playing it were those who enjoyed Reach from the start.