Is there a Huge Map Canvas like the one that was in Reach for use in Forge?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is there a Huge Map Canvas like the one that was in Reach for use in Forge?
2 years ago#1
I forget what it was called, but there was this huge terrain in Reach that we could play with in Forge. Is there something like that in Halo 4? If so, what is it called?

---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
2 years ago#2
Forge World?

Yeah, pretty sure we have 3 of them.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
2 years ago#3
It was called Forgeworld in Reach, but I really don't think there is one in H4. D:
2 years ago#4
You're probably thinking of Forge World. There's one that's at least a little bit spacious, but nothing on that scale.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
2 years ago#5
Unfortunately no. Instead we get three smaller maps. Ravine, Erosion, and another one in space on a few asteroids. Ravine is the only decent one out of those. Largest maps in the game are probably Ragnarok and Exile.
2 years ago#6
Me: wow 343 leave out forge world, why would you do that?

343: http://i.imgur.com/GVDjO.jpg
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
2 years ago#7
Elprede007 posted...
Me: wow 343 leave out forge world, why would you do that?

343: http://i.imgur.com/GVDjO.jpg

Imagine the crappy framerate on a forge world map in halo 4. It's bad enough on any big map when you play split screen already.

I think this is one of the several reasons why the forge maps aren't in matchmaking. Also, people hated playing forge world all of the time on reach.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is there a Huge Map Canvas like the one that was in Reach for use in Forge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived