This or Reach?

#1zaccman922Posted 12/2/2012 8:15:58 PM
I've been watching a lot of those Fails of the Weak videos recently and it got me wanting to take a stab at Halo. So since the new game was just released, I figured I'd pick it up. But since all the Fails of the Weak are from Reach, should I just get Reach instead? I've played both a little bit. They seem fun, but 4 seems a bit harder to get used to. What are your peoples opinions?
#2Partisan_HackPosted 12/2/2012 8:19:34 PM
InbeforeReachhatecirclejerk.
---
THE University of Missouri
SEC SEC SEC
#3GollyFluffPosted 12/2/2012 8:23:35 PM
reach might be better for a new player. it has way more to offer and all of the really great players seem to have moved on.

halo 4 needs to mature a little bit before it is truly great. hopefully 343 updates the game quicker than the reach title update came
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#4h82k2Posted 12/2/2012 8:24:06 PM
a little late. Halo reach was a good game but I doubt lots of ppl play it online maybe except team slayer. Halo reach for forge. Halo 4 for multiplayer.
---
shotgun blues
#5sdchiPosted 12/2/2012 8:30:21 PM
Halo Reach is one of the worst games of all time. This game is decent but not as good as 1/2/3. You'd be better off getting this one.
#6flareconPosted 12/2/2012 8:43:08 PM
sdchi posted...
Halo Reach is one of the worst games of all time. This game is decent but not as good as 1/2/3. You'd be better off getting this one.

one of the worst games of all time lololol wat
#7FlufyW0lf3yPosted 12/2/2012 8:45:41 PM
sdchi posted...

If you mean one of the worst Halo games, yes I agree. But worst game of all time, no. It's probably one of the games I played the most and was pretty dang enjoyable, as a Halo game should be.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#8Link2B125Posted 12/2/2012 8:46:39 PM
Vanilla H4 takes a giant steaming dump all over NBNS Reach, so I can't wait to see what H4 is like with actual amazing settings
---
XBLGT: Sanzaru PSN: TheRealSanzaru
SSFIVAE: Makoto JJBA: Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..."
#9sdchiPosted 12/2/2012 8:49:03 PM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
sdchi posted...

If you mean one of the worst Halo games, yes I agree. But worst game of all time, no. It's probably one of the games I played the most and was pretty dang enjoyable, as a Halo game should be.

The fact that it was supposed to be a Halo game is what makes it the worst game of all time.