This or Reach?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This or Reach?

User Info: zaccman922

zaccman922
4 years ago#1
I've been watching a lot of those Fails of the Weak videos recently and it got me wanting to take a stab at Halo. So since the new game was just released, I figured I'd pick it up. But since all the Fails of the Weak are from Reach, should I just get Reach instead? I've played both a little bit. They seem fun, but 4 seems a bit harder to get used to. What are your peoples opinions?

User Info: Partisan_Hack

Partisan_Hack
4 years ago#2
InbeforeReachhatecirclejerk.
THE University of Missouri
SEC SEC SEC

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
4 years ago#3
reach might be better for a new player. it has way more to offer and all of the really great players seem to have moved on.

halo 4 needs to mature a little bit before it is truly great. hopefully 343 updates the game quicker than the reach title update came
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."

User Info: h82k2

h82k2
4 years ago#4
a little late. Halo reach was a good game but I doubt lots of ppl play it online maybe except team slayer. Halo reach for forge. Halo 4 for multiplayer.
shotgun blues

User Info: sdchi

sdchi
4 years ago#5
Halo Reach is one of the worst games of all time. This game is decent but not as good as 1/2/3. You'd be better off getting this one.

User Info: flarecon

flarecon
4 years ago#6
sdchi posted...
Halo Reach is one of the worst games of all time. This game is decent but not as good as 1/2/3. You'd be better off getting this one.

one of the worst games of all time lololol wat

User Info: FlufyW0lf3y

FlufyW0lf3y
4 years ago#7
sdchi posted...

If you mean one of the worst Halo games, yes I agree. But worst game of all time, no. It's probably one of the games I played the most and was pretty dang enjoyable, as a Halo game should be.
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393

User Info: Link2B125

Link2B125
4 years ago#8
Vanilla H4 takes a giant steaming dump all over NBNS Reach, so I can't wait to see what H4 is like with actual amazing settings
XBLGT: Sanzaru PSN: TheRealSanzaru
SSFIVAE: Makoto JJBA: Jotaro "Yare Yare Daze..."

User Info: sdchi

sdchi
4 years ago#9
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
sdchi posted...

If you mean one of the worst Halo games, yes I agree. But worst game of all time, no. It's probably one of the games I played the most and was pretty dang enjoyable, as a Halo game should be.

The fact that it was supposed to be a Halo game is what makes it the worst game of all time.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This or Reach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived