Ragnarok is the worst map in the game

#11rainedownPosted 12/3/2012 2:34:24 AM
I would have liked to see a few more caves or ways around the open death zone in the center, but besides that, it's a pretty fun map. Learn the places you can grab cover and pushing isn't all that hard--it's pretty rare where I can't make it to the enemy base before dying if I'm not charging recklessly.
#12supabillyPosted 12/3/2012 2:50:22 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Everybody's a game design expert around here

Ragnarok is a big awesome mess. If you're not having fun on this map you're doing it wrong. /thread

*starts slow clap*
---
GT: BillyOVOXOXOXO
#13EachthighearnPosted 12/3/2012 3:42:26 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Everybody's a game design expert around here

Ragnarok is a big awesome mess. If you're not having fun on this map you're doing it wrong. /thread

This.
#14SeikenZPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:13 AM
Just awful if you've got nothing else besides your DMR. I'd get instantly bored on that map.
---
#15AgreeduponPosted 12/3/2012 4:06:32 AM
I gotta disagree. I love Ragnarok, it is a way fun map. And why complain about the sniper rifle and DMR? It's a big map. We can't just run to the middle until we are within BR range and duke it out...

Try getting the sniper rifle next time, it really UPS the fun factor!
---
Input Signature Here:
#16YamchafangPosted 12/3/2012 4:10:54 AM
It's an amazing map because many people enjoy it.

The fact is, you are in the minority. It gets voted for because it's fun - balance or no balance.

Fun~
---
Co-Founder of SC7 Visual Novel Studios
http://chordprogressiondevblog.blogspot.com/
#17jarvis008Posted 12/3/2012 4:20:10 AM
Got to disagree, it's my favourite map on BTS and judging how it wins the vote 90% of the time when it comes up I'm not the only one who likes it.
#18SeikenZPosted 12/3/2012 4:28:26 AM
jarvis008 posted...
Got to disagree, it's my favourite map on BTS and judging how it wins the vote 90% of the time when it comes up I'm not the only one who likes it.

If anything it just gets picked a lot because most of the other maps happen to suck. If I had to choose between Ragnarok/Vortex/Longbow, I'd pick Ragnarok everytime due to how the map is built so that every area has its use, whereas the other 2 maps are also huge, but have a lot of areas in the map that aren't even used and seem abandoned.
---
#19DrStrangelove88Posted 12/3/2012 4:54:28 AM
I agree with TC. The map sucks with the infinite DMR fire constantly. It's just not fun.
---
If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic.
#20INFRARED PYTHONPosted 12/3/2012 5:11:16 AM
Ragnorak is trash, because Valhalla was trash.

/thread
---
This message has been brought to you from my Galaxy Nexus