Ragnarok is the worst map in the game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ragnarok is the worst map in the game
3 years ago#31
Paragon049 posted...

I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
3 years ago#32
phillyeagles123 posted...
I wouldn't say Ragnarok is the worst map, but it's definitely overplayed, so I definitely get sick of it. I hate CTF on Ragnarok, since after one team captures a flag first, it basically turns into Slayer for the rest of the match.

...except CTF has already been turned into slayer.

-flag carrier gets a 1hitkill weapon PLUS a pistol?
-Flag is always shown?
-no flag tossing/jumps?

Slayer with a slight objective.
gamertag: goM0rdecai
3 years ago#33
DamorahTalset posted...
Paragon049 posted...

This. /thread.
3 years ago#34
Whats wrong with Exiles red team?
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX === ARE YOU READY FOR HALO 4!!??!
3 years ago#35
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...

- Loadouts ruin the true essence* of halo, and newer "strategies" and play styles make maps like Ragnarok and Blood Gulch not fun and basically obsolete.

So, wait, you're trying to say the map was fun when it was a rush to the laser? Um, no. Not at all. That's why Halo 2 had such crappy multiplayer, because every map was a rush to the good guns and whoever memorized where everything was, won. That's not fun. Loadouts actually give everyone a chance on every map.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
3 years ago#36
Valhalla is terrible and if I ever see it get voted, I quit.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
3 years ago#37
I hated Valhalla... Ragnarok is pretty awesome though, probably because of the lack of awesome, stand out maps. Sprinting definitely helps too, the map was a pain before.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
3 years ago#38
"Can't do anything without being shot to death by the DMR" / "Encourages DMR camping"

^^Doin' it wrong

Why do you people hate Halo
3 years ago#39
I would have disagreed with you about a week ago and said Vortex was the worst map, but after getting into Dominion and playing that on Vortex I've actually started to enjoy it. Ragnarok definitely ranks as my least favorite now. There isn't really a single game type that I enjoy on it.
I have to return some videotapes.
3 years ago#40
The immaturity and lack of insight in this topic is more than what it usually is on this board.

It seems like those who hate Ragnorak, refuse to alter their strategy. Which is necessary for almost every map you play in H4.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Ragnarok is the worst map in the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived