Ragnarok is the worst map in the game

#31DamorahTalsetPosted 12/3/2012 8:03:46 AM
Paragon049 posted...
Fact.

Opinion.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#32brokenpuzzlePosted 12/3/2012 8:21:31 AM
phillyeagles123 posted...
I wouldn't say Ragnarok is the worst map, but it's definitely overplayed, so I definitely get sick of it. I hate CTF on Ragnarok, since after one team captures a flag first, it basically turns into Slayer for the rest of the match.

...except CTF has already been turned into slayer.

-flag carrier gets a 1hitkill weapon PLUS a pistol?
-Flag is always shown?
-no flag tossing/jumps?

Slayer with a slight objective.
---
gamertag: goM0rdecai
#33ARsignal11Posted 12/3/2012 8:24:49 AM
DamorahTalset posted...
Paragon049 posted...
Fact.

Opinion.

This. /thread.
#34MechaKirbyPosted 12/3/2012 8:43:17 AM
Whats wrong with Exiles red team?
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX === ARE YOU READY FOR HALO 4!!??!
http://i.minus.com/i7veL9wbPUU85.gif
#35CyhortI82Posted 12/3/2012 9:13:29 AM
DoNotPassGoPSMO posted...

ltdr;
- Loadouts ruin the true essence* of halo, and newer "strategies" and play styles make maps like Ragnarok and Blood Gulch not fun and basically obsolete.

So, wait, you're trying to say the map was fun when it was a rush to the laser? Um, no. Not at all. That's why Halo 2 had such crappy multiplayer, because every map was a rush to the good guns and whoever memorized where everything was, won. That's not fun. Loadouts actually give everyone a chance on every map.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#36Brendy_BoyPosted 12/3/2012 9:21:44 AM
Valhalla is terrible and if I ever see it get voted, I quit.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#37SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/3/2012 9:30:23 AM
I hated Valhalla... Ragnarok is pretty awesome though, probably because of the lack of awesome, stand out maps. Sprinting definitely helps too, the map was a pain before.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#38Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/3/2012 10:47:24 AM(edited)
"Can't do anything without being shot to death by the DMR" / "Encourages DMR camping"

^^Doin' it wrong

Why do you people hate Halo
#39Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 12/3/2012 10:49:04 AM
I would have disagreed with you about a week ago and said Vortex was the worst map, but after getting into Dominion and playing that on Vortex I've actually started to enjoy it. Ragnarok definitely ranks as my least favorite now. There isn't really a single game type that I enjoy on it.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#40Asherlee10Posted 12/3/2012 10:56:17 AM
The immaturity and lack of insight in this topic is more than what it usually is on this board.

It seems like those who hate Ragnorak, refuse to alter their strategy. Which is necessary for almost every map you play in H4.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."