I hate my ISP..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I hate my ISP..
4 years ago#1
I picked up my copy of H4 in Canada from BestBuy at a midnight launch, then immediately headed to the airport to catch a flight to Thailand a few hours later. As soon as I got here and settled back into my condo, I come to realize i can't connect to Xbox live with the terrible free Internet provided here.

So I called the main Internet provider in Bangkok and was told somebody would come in 3 days to set up a proper router and everything. Three days later..nothing. Was told to wait 3 days again...5 times (literally picture an old Asian woman on the phone saying "you wait 3 days for Internet!").

Finally get it set up nov 23...and miss out on playing on Live before the 20th despite owning the game from launch.

/blogfaqs slash anyone have a spare code they would be kind enough to part with?
4 years ago#2
you looking for some shemales?
Top 5 Anime and Games: 1. Battle Angel Lolita 2/3 Dragon Ball Gran Turismo (GT) 4. Elfen Lied 4. K-Ong 6 Akuira
4 years ago#3
Lol nah, I live with my wife here.

The shemale problem isn't as rampant as most people think, provided you avoid the seedy sex tourism locales. With that said, there are a few living in my building.

Also, bump for anyone overly generous out there. =)
4 years ago#4
One more shameless bump...anyone? =)
4 years ago#5
I'd be willing to part with mine for like 400 MS points.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
4 years ago#6
Sent you a PM.
4 years ago#7
What is your email or GT? I have the code for you, but can only send 5 PMs in a 24 hour period lol.
4 years ago#8
Dethrow2112 is my GT
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
4 years ago#9
AbsoluteBKK posted...
I picked up my copy of H4 in Canada from BestBuy at a midnight launch, then immediately headed to the airport to catch a flight to Thailand a few hours later. As soon as I got here and settled back into my condo, I come to realize i can't connect to Xbox live with the terrible free Internet provided here.

So I called the main Internet provider in Bangkok and was told somebody would come in 3 days to set up a proper router and everything. Three days later..nothing. Was told to wait 3 days again...5 times (literally picture an old Asian woman on the phone saying "you wait 3 days for Internet!").

Finally get it set up nov 23...and miss out on playing on Live before the 20th despite owning the game from launch.

/blogfaqs slash anyone have a spare code they would be kind enough to part with?

Well there's your problem right there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM
GT: ZestfulClown
4 years ago#10
Thanks a bunch for the points!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I hate my ISP..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived