I hate my ISP..

#1AbsoluteBKKPosted 12/2/2012 11:56:25 PM
I picked up my copy of H4 in Canada from BestBuy at a midnight launch, then immediately headed to the airport to catch a flight to Thailand a few hours later. As soon as I got here and settled back into my condo, I come to realize i can't connect to Xbox live with the terrible free Internet provided here.

So I called the main Internet provider in Bangkok and was told somebody would come in 3 days to set up a proper router and everything. Three days later..nothing. Was told to wait 3 days again...5 times (literally picture an old Asian woman on the phone saying "you wait 3 days for Internet!").

Finally get it set up nov 23...and miss out on playing on Live before the 20th despite owning the game from launch.

/blogfaqs slash anyone have a spare code they would be kind enough to part with?
#2Perfec7__Posted 12/3/2012 12:57:05 AM
you looking for some shemales?
---
Top 5 Anime and Games: 1. Battle Angel Lolita 2/3 Dragon Ball Gran Turismo (GT) 4. Elfen Lied 4. K-Ong 6 Akuira
#3AbsoluteBKK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:14:24 AM
Lol nah, I live with my wife here.

The shemale problem isn't as rampant as most people think, provided you avoid the seedy sex tourism locales. With that said, there are a few living in my building.

Also, bump for anyone overly generous out there. =)
#4AbsoluteBKK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:35:50 AM
One more shameless bump...anyone? =)
#5VoidBeyondPosted 12/3/2012 4:00:45 AM
I'd be willing to part with mine for like 400 MS points.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#6AbsoluteBKK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:14:31 AM
Sent you a PM.
#7AbsoluteBKK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:28:12 AM
What is your email or GT? I have the code for you, but can only send 5 PMs in a 24 hour period lol.
#8VoidBeyondPosted 12/3/2012 5:29:27 AM
Dethrow2112 is my GT
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#9pokepooperPosted 12/3/2012 5:33:43 AM
AbsoluteBKK posted...
I picked up my copy of H4 in Canada from BestBuy at a midnight launch, then immediately headed to the airport to catch a flight to Thailand a few hours later. As soon as I got here and settled back into my condo, I come to realize i can't connect to Xbox live with the terrible free Internet provided here.

So I called the main Internet provider in Bangkok and was told somebody would come in 3 days to set up a proper router and everything. Three days later..nothing. Was told to wait 3 days again...5 times (literally picture an old Asian woman on the phone saying "you wait 3 days for Internet!").

Finally get it set up nov 23...and miss out on playing on Live before the 20th despite owning the game from launch.

/blogfaqs slash anyone have a spare code they would be kind enough to part with?

Well there's your problem right there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el11DhtTVrM
GT: ZestfulClown
#10VoidBeyondPosted 12/3/2012 5:42:37 AM
Thanks a bunch for the points!
---