I hate my ISP..

#11thedeerzordPosted 12/3/2012 6:46:00 AM
Then move to America.
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#12AbsoluteBKK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:03:57 AM
1) Yes, I had terrible free Internet. It is painfully obvious you didn't read the rest of the post however to see what exactly the problem was.

2) Move to America? Lol no.

3) No worries mate, thanks for the spec code. =)
#13RaptorkittyPosted 12/3/2012 7:30:13 AM
AbsoluteBKK posted...
1) Yes, I had terrible free Internet. It is painfully obvious you didn't read the rest of the post however to see what exactly the problem was.

2) Move to America? Lol no.

3) No worries mate, thanks for the spec code. =)

At least you have net. Haven't for like half a year now. Finally decided to go with Huges Net because Verizon are pricks and won't come out. Huges Net was super slow and only worked for a day. Now they want us to pay for someone to come out. They already took out first months payment.
---
Meow Said the Raptor
GT: KittyKitty13
#14ox0shadow0xoPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:03 PM
Actually I think you would have had to do this either way. Thailand isn't on the list of countries that were eligible for the early access email. So you'd have been in the same boat as European players if you were able to log on before the 20th.

Anyway, glad you got a legit trade, happy gaming.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.