• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your K/D?
4 years ago#11
supabilly posted...
strangerock posted...
looks like showing off to me.

Well, I'm terribly sorry that you feel that way. I honestly hope that you don't come off as half as insecure in real life, for your sake.

whats K/D?
Nice of you to say, but you of all people should know... ... there's plenty wrong with me.
4 years ago#12
strangerock posted...
supabilly posted...
strangerock posted...

Well, I'm terribly sorry that you feel that way. I honestly hope that you don't come off as half as insecure in real life, for your sake.

whats K/D?

Kill to Death ratio.
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
4 years ago#13
Around 1.2 with ~5500 kills. I love to go in-your-face with tons of weapons too much to have a good K/D, but that's why I play halo, not cod. My assists are off the chart too. I have some friends who give me crap for going 20-12 or 15-10-10 in a match, but honestly a 600-560 win having a blast is just as good for me as a 600-380 win with camping, DMR spam, and stealth (not calling anyone here out for playing like this, I'm just saying I love me some explosions and melees)
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
4 years ago#14
1.10, nothing special, but I also haven't played much yet. Like 80-something matches spread out over all the different playlists. Win percentage is a little under 50%, too, although it's much higher when I actually get to play with friends.

I feel like K/D is pretty unimportant for a game with so many objective gametypes though.
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
4 years ago#15

I've pretty much hovered around 1.7 in my career in Halo so I figure it'll stay there or go down a bit.
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
4 years ago#16
yohabroha posted...
Around 1.2 with ~5500 kills. I love to go in-your-face with tons of weapons too much to have a good K/D, but that's why I play halo, not cod. My assists are off the chart too. I have some friends who give me crap for going 20-12 or 15-10-10 in a match, but honestly a 600-560 win having a blast is just as good for me as a 600-380 win with camping, DMR spam, and stealth (not calling anyone here out for playing like this, I'm just saying I love me some explosions and melees)

I totally agree about the assists. My K/D is respectable, but there's nothing I love more than going 10-18-4. Really makes you feel part of a team, as opposed to just actively trying to steal kills from teammates.
"It's not until you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything."
GT: A Gentle Midget
4 years ago#17
4 years ago#18
Accelson_te posted...

Gonna remember to not include my KD next time I make a topic like this.
GT: BillyOVOXOXOXO
4 years ago#19
A high KD in TS is impressive. However if all you do farm KotH and CtF not so much.

Mine is 1.5, pretty much all TS.
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
4 years ago#20
1.22...pretty subpar lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your K/D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived