1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartans II, III, IV
4 years ago#1
Unarmed
II > III > IV

Armed
II > IV > III

III's were trained from a very young age, I think 10. IV's are just super awesome Marines, but went through very rigorous tests/training.

A SIII would win against an SIV due to the significantly longer training time they had in a fist to fist fight but a SIV would win against a SIII in an armed battle due to the IV's having the far better armor. III's are probably smarter but I'm sure both have been taught tactics and strategies.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
4 years ago#2
With equal grade equipment, SIII>SIV
4 years ago#3
I know, but they don't have equal equipment, that's why I think Spartan IV's would win against Spartan III's in armed conflict.
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
4 years ago#4
Ghosts of Onyx explains why they don't have that great of equipment btw
4 years ago#5
I'm a bit iffy on the III>IV argument depending on which company of S-III. Alpha and Beta I could believe no problem, but I can't say the same for Gamma.

Gamma company would be around ~16-18 while the S-IV's are mostly experienced soldiers given the same augmentations to wear their armor.
"Theres power in stories. Thats all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine." Varric
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartans II, III, IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived