Spartans II, III, IV

#1VoidBeyondPosted 12/3/2012 3:33:08 AM
Unarmed
II > III > IV

Armed
II > IV > III

III's were trained from a very young age, I think 10. IV's are just super awesome Marines, but went through very rigorous tests/training.

A SIII would win against an SIV due to the significantly longer training time they had in a fist to fist fight but a SIV would win against a SIII in an armed battle due to the IV's having the far better armor. III's are probably smarter but I'm sure both have been taught tactics and strategies.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#2RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 12/3/2012 3:37:54 AM
With equal grade equipment, SIII>SIV
#3VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:40:06 AM
I know, but they don't have equal equipment, that's why I think Spartan IV's would win against Spartan III's in armed conflict.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#4starfoxwariorPosted 12/3/2012 4:06:15 AM
Ghosts of Onyx explains why they don't have that great of equipment btw
#5BlindDeadeyePosted 12/3/2012 4:17:33 AM
I'm a bit iffy on the III>IV argument depending on which company of S-III. Alpha and Beta I could believe no problem, but I can't say the same for Gamma.

Gamma company would be around ~16-18 while the S-IV's are mostly experienced soldiers given the same augmentations to wear their armor.
---
"Theres power in stories. Thats all history is: the best tales. The ones that last. Might as well be mine." Varric