Banned from live chat

#1Veggie15Posted 12/3/2012 3:35:29 AM
Over a week ago I was randomly banned from chatting on Halo 4. I just got a pop-up one day that said I'm banned for a week. It's been over a week and I still get the pop-up whenever I boot up the game..

Here's the kicker: I've NEVER publicly chatted on Halo 4. I only ever talk with my friends/family in private chat.

What the hell is wrong with 343? It's not a big deal since I never talk on there, but it's still stupid.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#2Cereal4youPosted 12/3/2012 3:40:03 AM
Juan time wont kill you man.
#3dkgamerPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:15 AM(edited)
In my experience 99% of people who get banned from something or other have done something to deserve it, and 99% of those will deny it :P
If you really think there is a problem maybe try contacting their customer support or something?
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#4JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/3/2012 4:01:18 AM
dkgamer posted...
In my experience 99% of people who get banned from something or other have done something to deserve it, and 99% of those will deny it :P
If you really think there is a problem maybe try contacting their customer support or something?

Sadly enough this just isn't the way it really is, I also got the Banned from Caht thing on this game but here's the funny part: I can still talk to everyone. it doesn't do anything, it just keeps popping up, I don't even use a Mic so I know that I didn't do anything. People just get Enraged when i go 45-0 on big team and have all thier friends report me. it's happened before too. I find that 99% of the time the person has probably done nothing but be better at the game.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#5OLDBOYviciousPosted 12/3/2012 4:13:14 AM
I wish I could wave my magic Juand and get the ban lifted for you but I sqJuandered all of my magic trying to hunt down the rarest of beasts: the fabled and majestic unicJuan.
---
Board user Level: Master Chief, Awarded to those with Karma of 117
#6GrimnoPosted 12/3/2012 4:15:54 AM
I'm guessing the pattern is Juan jokes in any topic that involves somejuan getting banned?
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond
#7KaitezenbergePosted 12/3/2012 4:29:07 AM
Grimno posted...
I'm guessing the pattern is Juan jokes in any topic that involves somejuan getting banned?

I think you might be juan to something.
---
PSN: Mikoto-kun. Leader of Emeraude on ACV's US servers.
XBL: Mikoto Saionji. Avid Reach and Halo 2 Vista player.
#8Veggie15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:39:57 AM(edited)
I'm not trying to figure out a way to get unbanned. The fact that I can't talk to the Halo 4 public doesn't bother me. I don't talk to them anyway.

I just think its stupid that 343i has this system that they can't implement properly. They need to get their **** together with a lot of things.

I hope you juanderstand.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#9krazyninjaman3Posted 12/3/2012 4:51:17 AM
Just take the ban Juan day at a time man.
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
#10eastgotenksPosted 12/3/2012 5:23:38 AM
Veggie15 posted...
I'm not trying to figure out a way to get unbanned. The fact that I can't talk to the Halo 4 public doesn't bother me. I don't talk to them anyway.

I just think its stupid that 343i has this system that they can't implement properly. They need to get their **** together with a lot of things.

I hope you juanderstand.

Maybe you left your mic on and had loud noise in the background so tons of people muted you in a short time span. I am pretty sure the muting is automatic if a lot of people ignore you.

Also, what is this stupid Juan crap I keep hearing? It sounds really stupid.