Banned from live chat

#21loto610Posted 12/3/2012 9:39:22 AM
Auto ban, happens when too many people mute you, and there are some people that mute entire parties automatically just so they don't have to listen to randoms. So it will happen.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#22MagustheHagusPosted 12/3/2012 10:24:36 AM
I guess it's time to call the Juanbulance.
---
For all your True Ending needs and other Let's Plays check me out at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArsisKytori
#23Veggie15(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:07:36 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
I got banned for chat and haven't used chat once outside of party chat.

People are just jealous that they got owned or mad that I was in a party talking to someone else and not the team.

This is what happened to me.

Yes I have a Kinect, but it's never plugged in.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#24krazyninjaman3Posted 12/3/2012 3:11:12 PM
Juan.
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
#25LifeVirus1289Posted 12/3/2012 3:14:19 PM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
dkgamer posted...
In my experience 99% of people who get banned from something or other have done something to deserve it, and 99% of those will deny it :P
If you really think there is a problem maybe try contacting their customer support or something?

Sadly enough this just isn't the way it really is, I also got the Banned from Caht thing on this game but here's the funny part: I can still talk to everyone. it doesn't do anything, it just keeps popping up, I don't even use a Mic so I know that I didn't do anything. People just get Enraged when i go 45-0 on big team and have all thier friends report me. it's happened before too. I find that 99% of the time the person has probably done nothing but be better at the game.

I called somebody the n word and said I wished he died in 9/11, and I haven't been banned. Odd system they have.
---
By the Nine, did that really just happen?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baalthezar/advanced